Ch. 40 - but....he can't be!

"I-I think I found my mate." She said uneasily.

"Well....who is it?!" I demanded.

"It's mr. Roach." She said quietly.

"W-what?" I asked I pure confusion. "Is he a werewolf?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded her head.

~flashback Katelyn's P.O.V~

I was talking to Andrea, my bet friend, when Mr.Roach asked me in front of the whole class to stay back so we could talk. I agreed as the bell rang, signaling class was over.

"You wanted to talk to me sir?" I questioned from in front of his desk.

"Yes. One second." He said. Once all the students were gone, he walked over, locked the door and pulled the curtains closed over the window.

"Katelyn, I know what you are." He said, walking up to me an pushing me against his desk.

And then his scent hit me!

He's a werewolf!

I took a sharp breath as his beautiful brown eye pierced down into mine.

"And I know you're mine!" He growled the end.

He took another step in front of me and our bodies were pressed together.

His hot breath, sending tingles down my body once it hit my face.

"How come i've never seen you before around pack events?" I stuttered my words.

"Because I don't belong to a pack. Katelyn, my love, I'm a rogue." He whispered.

"That doesn't matter to me." I said.

He grabbed me and lifted me up so I was sitting on his desk and his arms were on either side of my legs, causing hi to lean in only centimeters away from my face.

"I love you Katelyn. Hopefully me being rogue won't stop you from loving me." He said, searching my eyes for answers.

I know we only met an hour ago, but there is a VERY strong pull between us. And just looking at him make me want to kiss him.

"I love you too." I breathed out. An with those 4 words, he crushed our lips together passionately.

When the minute bell rang we pulled apart, panting heavily.

"I have to go to lunch." I said.

"I have a class waiting in the hallway." He said immediately.

I kissed him goodbye and left the room with him walking behind me. He smacked my butt as I grabbed the door handle.

I opened the door and he began talking.

"Tell Sierah I said hi." He said. Who the hell is Sierah? Oh well. He probably made is up so I wouldn't look like I was banging the teacher.

Well, technically I was going to be in the very near future! I exited the room and saw a few girls with disgusted looks on their faces. Humans. The few people I noticed from the pack were smiling knowingly.

~end of flashback & Katelyn's P.O.V~

I looked at her happily. My baby sister found her mate! But wait! He's a rogue!? If Chase finds out he'll either kill him or imprison him! I can't let that happen to Katelyn, not after she just found her mate!

I gave her a hug and we entered the lunch room and headed to our table.

We ate our lunch with everyone cracking jokes and laughing about how their teachers are all lame or how one kid fell asleep in 5th period art.