Ch. 33 - splatter clubing

Before Chase left, he insisted I hang my clothes up and leave them here so I would have clothes whenever I came over. Once him ad all the guys were gone, I walked downstairs and found Lauren, Carly, Cheyenne, and Katelyn sitting on the couch in the TV room.

"Hello ladies." I said, wiggling my eyebrows and sitting on the love seat with Lauren across from Cheyenne.

"Hey." They all said together.

"So. What were you guys talking about?" I asked, flinging my legs across Lauren's lap.

"Cheyenne and Hunter being fully mated." Carly said cheerily.

"Congratulations." I smiled at her.

"Thanks." She blushed.

"I have a question." I said as Lauren started to draw small circles on my legs with her fingers.

"What?" She asked.

"Does Tyler know you're a wolfie?" I asked Lauren.

"Yeah." She sighed.

"Have you guys mated yet?" I asked carefully.

"Not yet. He's out fishing with his dad this week." She said sadly.

I didn't want to say anything, but Tyler probably wasn't with his dad. He was out playing air-soft with his friends. I knew Lauren wouldn't like the idea of him getting pelted with air-soft pellets.

"Hey, I saw we go out and do something." Carly said in attempt to lighten the mood.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Splatter clubbing." She smiled.

"What the heck is splatter clubbing?" Katelyn asked.

"It's where you wear all white to this splatter club in Princeton. The walls and floors are covered in splattered paint designs. They have theses GIANT paint canons all over the edges of the club an every 5 minutes they splatter the club with paint." Lauren answered.

"We should totally go! I haven't been in like forever!" I smiled.

We all agreed and then parted ways to go get dressed. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a white tank top and white skinny jeans along with a pair of black vans.

I slid into my clothes, grabbed a towel, and started down the stairs when my phone rang. It was Chase.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rhyan. The girls haven't driven you insane yet have they?"

"No. Actually, we're about to go out."

"Really? Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to head to Princeton and go Splatter Clubbing."

"Oh goodness."

"Yeah. So are you guys having fun yet?"

"Yes. Because a long car drive is fun."

"Oh. You're driving?"

"Yeah. The other guys are asleep."

"Oh, well I hope you have fun."

"Thanks you too."

"Thanks. I gotta go. Ill call you later babe. I love you an stay safe."

"Thats no fun and I love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

And with that, I hung up the phone an walked into the living room. Lauren had on white short shorts and a white t-shirt, Carly had on a white skirt with a white tank top, and Katelyn had on a pair of white skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

"If people didn't know what we were doing, they would think we were a group of angels." Lauren snickered.

"Yeah. Angels with devil horns." I remarked. She stuck her tongue out at me and I smiled. We left the house and drove 2 and a half hours in Carly's car until we got about a block away from the splatter club.

"Go on ahead ladies." The bouncer Bruno said as we walked past the large line of people behind the rope. Everyone groaned When we entered the building.

"Thanks Bruno!" Lauren said as we walked inside. It's a good thing Bruno's Lauren's uncle or else we would be waiting outside for hours.

We made our way to the middle of the floor and began swaying our hips to the music.

BOOM!

the paint cannons exploded and we were covered in colorful neon paints.

About half an hour through the night, Katelyn got a phone call and excused herself to go to the bathroom to answer it.

"Wonder who it was." Lauren shouted over the music. I shrugged my shoulders in reply.

Once Katelyn came back she had a blank expression on her face.

"What wrong?" I asked.

"Andrew broke up with me." She explained. "He said his grandma passed away this morning and he's on his way back to town. He has a girlfriend already. He just needed someone to pass time with in Florida."

"That little prick! Wait till I get my hand son him." I seethed, swishing my hips dangerously.

"Please don't hurt him. It's my battle. I can fight it on my own." She said. It almost as if she doesn't want him to pay for what he did to her.

"Whatever. Katelyn you can't let people walk on you like that. He used you and he needs to learn his lesson. Either you can do it, or I will do it." I said.

"You can do it." She said, dropping her head shamefully. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug right when the paint cannon went off.

"I'm sorry." I said in her ear.

We left the club at around 3 in the morning and got home around 5. We climbed out of the car and grabbed our paint covered towels.

I got inside and made my way to Chase's room. I took a shower and slid into a black tank top and a pair of Chase's red an silver basketball shorts.

I climbed into bed and not shortly after, sleep over took me.