Ch. 20 - nightmares & singing

~NIGHTMARE~

"Don't fight me, sweetheart. It just makes it worse." An unfamiliar voice rang through my head as I bolted through the woods and out into a deserted street.

I couldn't find anywhere to run so I dove into a dark crawl space between two brick buildings. I sat there; terrified and panting for air from running.

"Come out, come out where ever you are." The voice sang playfully. I gripped onto my chest as the tears began to spill down my face.

"Ah! My lovely. Why are you hiding?" He cooed, pulling me out from my hiding spot, pinning me to a wall, and holding my arms above my head.

"What do y-you want?" I stammered, forcing the tears away.

"You my beautiful." he cooed, swiping his hand slowly down my cheek.

"No." I said bitterly.

"What makes you think for the slightest second that it was an option and that I won't mark you as mine right now?" He spat, tightening his grip on my wrists.

"You wouldn't hurt me." I said simply.

"That's what you think." He said pitifully.

Before I could protest, he was hovering his lips above my neck. He gently kissed me around on my neck and collarbone until I felt him smile against my skin about an inch above my collarbone.

"Perfect." He whispered before sinking his teeth into my skin.

~END OF NIGHTMARE~

My eyes snapped open quickly. I attempted to walk to the bathroom, when something pinned me to the bed on my side. I looked down and found the source was Chase's arm. I slowly flipped over and saw his bright Blue orbs glowing and piercing into mine.

"What's wrong?" He asked, scrunching his eyebrows in the process. I leaned into his chest so I could be closer to him.

"I-I had a nightmare. It was so real." I mumbled.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm here." He cooed as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"Chase. If werewolves are real, are vampires?" I asked slowly.

Chase inhaled deeply before responding. "Yes my love. But you have no reason to fear them. If anyone or anything ever tries to as much as lay a finger on you, I will rip their throats out. Why do you ask?" He questioned calmly.

I told him about my nightmare. I finished and looked up to see his eyes pitch black.

"Chase are you alright?" I asked. His eyes scared the crap out of me.

"Yeah babe." He responded as his eyes faded back into their original bright blue.

"Go back to sleep. It's only 3 am." He said, pulling the comforter up to my neck. He kissed my head and started at me.

Before I knew it, sleep consumed me once more.

The next morning I woke up an Chase wasn't next to me. I jumped out of bed an walked to the closet. I pulled out a dark blue short shorts, a red v-neck, and red Chucks. I walked into re bathroom, applied eyeliner, flung my hair into a messy bun, and walked out.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where I heard Chase singing 'kiss 'n tell' by Justin Bieber.

"Don't tell your homies

Dot tell you momma

Don't tell you girlfriends

That'l start some drams.

Stay off that Facebook

Ill treat you real good

If you keep this private

Than you can get what I get.

Babyyyyyyy

I know that you cool with rockin' with me

But I can't have you tellin' everybody.

Got me all twisted with your lips like this

Girl

Tell me how you gonna kiss

Kiss 'n tell."

I started clapping at the end of his singing session, he quickly spun around and glared at me.

"That doesn't leave us!" He demanded.

"But it was sooooo good." I teased.

"Doesn't. Leave. Us." He said strongly.

"Fine mr. Big butt! As long a you sing me another song." I smirked.

"Or.....you could be a good little mate and i'll award you with a kiss." He said, stalking over to me. With every step he took, I took one backwards until I was up against the wall with Chase in front of me and both his arms on either side of my head.

"But I don't want to be a good mate. That takes all the fun out of it." I replied back.

"Rhyan. Babe. You don't want to see my mean side. I can be very....selfish." He said huskily.

"Well so can I Mr. Alpha.'' I replied. At my words, Chase hovered his lips above mine.

I looked up from his lips to his eyes and saw pure adoration in them.

"Fine." I said barely above a whisper.

"Good. I. made. Breakfast." He said, kissing my face after every word. After about 5 minutes, I pulled away from Chase and looked at the kitchen table. Chase had made; bacon, blue-berry muffins, eggs, and pancakes.

I grabbed a little bit of bacon, eggs, and a muffin when I saw Chase eyeing me funnily.

"What?" I asked, walking to the fridge to get orange juice for the both of us.

"You didn't get any pancakes." He said, looking very confused.

"Because I don't like pancakes. But everything looks and smells amazing!" I said, sitting my glass down and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thanks. I'm sorry about that by the way. If I would have known, I wouldn't have made them." He pouted.

"Don't worry about it, you didn't know. You eat them." I said, pecking a kiss on his forehead.