Ch. 1 - The club

"Come on Rhyan! This is the last time ill ask you to go to the club with me!" Cheyenne pleaded.

"Fine! But this is it!" I demanded.

Hi! I'm Rhyan and today's my 15th birthday. You're probably wondering what we were just talking about. Well my best friends Cheyenne loves going to club Jank. I on the other hand, hate it! It's filled with nothing but sleazy jerk bags who want nothing but to get in girls pants. Sadly, I agreed to go.

So lets start our adventure!

As I finished in the shower, I slipped into my favorite white short shorts, and my black strapless top with paint splatters. What? If I'm going out for my birthday, I might a well have fun and look good!

I slipped into my white converse. I walked over to my makeup table an curled my chocolate brown hair in loose curls. I did my makeup with a smokey eye shadow, black eyeliner and black mascara.

"Come-" Cheyenne yelled from down stairs.

"I'm coming! Jeesh!" I said as I pranced down the old wooden steps. I looked over at Cheyenne and she was wearing a strapless white bubble shirt that showed off her mixed complexion, black jean short shorts, and black converse.

"You look hot." We said at the same time, causing us to start laughing.

"Come on my moms waiting for us." She said as we sobered up.

Once we got inside the club, seeing the dim fluorescent lights brought a smile to my face.

"Let's dance." She said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the big sea of people.

"Back right corner, he's checking you out." She yelled over the music so I could hear. I turned, and just like she predicted, there was a guy my age smiling at me. He was tall and had a very nice tan. He had jet black hair an bright blue eyes that pierced deeply into mine. He was wearing faded jeans, red and black Jordan's, and a tight white shirt that showed off his 4 pack.

After a few seconds if starring, i turned back to find Cheyenne grinding on some guy. I sighed and went to get something to drink.

"1 bottle of water." I yelled to the older lady behind the counter.

"Make that 2" a masculine voice rang out behind me. I turned around to see the guy that was starring at me.

"I'm chase." he smiled.

"I'm Rhyan." I said, returning the smile.

"Nice name." He responded.

"Thanks." I said, handing him his water.

"Do you wanna come sit with my friends and I?" He asked, pointing to a corner with 3 guys siting in a booth with 3 girls.

I looked over at Cheyenne, who was still dancing on that guy.

"I would love to." I giggled. As we walked over to the group of people Chase guided me over while holding firmly onto my hand.

"Chase! What took so long?" A boy with dark blonde hair asked.

Chase quickly introduced us.

Hunter had shaggy dark blonde hair and grey eyes. Mark had light brown hair and bright green eyes. Damon had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, just like me! Hunter's girlfriend Lauren had curly blonde hair, grey eyes, and a nose stud. Mark's girlfriend Anna had straight black hair, brown eyes, and a tongue ring. Finally Damon's girlfriend Carly had straight red hair, dark green eyes, and her Monroe pierced.

"Hi!" I smiled as they all waved an said hello.

"Rhyan! Come on!" Cheyenne yelled from behind me.

"I've got to go." I said turning to face Cheyenne quickly.

"Can I get your number real quick?" Chase asked.

"I don't usually give my number to strangers, but okay." I said easily.

We quickly exchanged numbers and I walked away with Cheyenne.

I don't know what it was about him, but I feel like I know him. Like I've known him forever. Oh well! He probably goes to my school or something.