Ch. 18 - guest house?

Thursday and Friday dragged on for what felt like forever. I woke up Saturday morning to 'Cruise' by Florida Georgia Line blaring from my radio. I pealed my blanket off and scooted into my bathroom to do my morning routine. Once my hair was dry, I flipped into a high ponytail and applied light mascara.

I walked into my closet an slid into my washed jean short-shorts, neon pink tank top, and black chucks.

After I was dressed, I walked down stairs to get my breakfast when I noticed Bianca sitting at the bar on her phone.

"Morning." My mom said brightly a she entered the kitchen behind me.

"Morning." I replied as I pushed two waffles into the toaster.

"Good morn-!" Bianca said before I cut her off.

"What time are we leaving?" I butted in.

"Well it's about 7 right now so in half an hour. Call Chase and make sure he's here before we leave." She replied.

"Alright." I smiled.

I grabbed my waffles and poured a glass of orange juice when my mom spoke up again.

"Oh! Gavyn and I are going to take my car so you, Chase, and Bianca will be taking Gavin's car." She smiled

"What? No!" I panicked.

"Yes! If you still want Chase to go then that's the plan for the cars. Now go pack! Both of you!" My mom demanded. I quickly grabbed my breakfast and walked into the dining room to eat.

Once done with my food, I marched up to my room and called Chase. Finally, on the 3rd ring, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe. Okay, so you need to get up and pack everything you'll need for the next week."

"Okay. Are we riding with your mom and her boyfriend?"

"No. Unfortunately we're going to be riding with Bianca."

"Oh."

"Yeah. So do you want to drive or do you want me to?"

"I can. You'll just need to tell me where to go."

"Alright. Well I have to pack and so do you! Ill talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too."

As soon as I hung up, I walked into my closet and pulled out a large white suit case with pink polka dots all over it.

I pack 7 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs if jeans, 7 shirts, 2 sets of night clothes, 7 pairs of panties and bras, socks, 2 dresses, 3 swim suits, 2 pairs of flip-flops, 2 pairs if sandals, and 2 pairs of tennis shoes.

I then moved on to my toiletries. I finished packing my last suit case with shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothbrush, tooth paste, makeup, hairbrush, curling iron, straightener, blow dryer, body wash, perfumes, lotions, and my chargers.

I ran outside when I heard Chase honking his car horn, signaling that he was outside waiting for me. I grabbed my suit case and ran to the front door, sitting my suitcase down before I walked out and walked up to Chase.

"Hey babe." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking his lips.

"So we're gonna leave in about 5 minutes. We have to take Gavyn's car also." I sighed

"Come on kids! We're leaving!" My mom shouted out to us. I dashed inside and grabbed the keys to Gavyn's white SUV.

Th drive to Florida took forever. The entire time Bianca stayed quiet and played on her phone. Chase and I however talked, sang to the radio, and cracked jokes the entire way.

As soon as we pulled up to the beach house we would be staying in, Chase and I bolted to the front door with out suitcases so we could pick our rooms first.

We ran up the white stairs and into the hallway where the bedrooms were. Once we reached the top if the stairs , there was a medium sized living room with two couches and two arm chairs. We walked to the left and entered the small hallway which contained the bedrooms.

The first door in the left was a small room that held a queen sized bed, a dresser, and a closet. The room across was the bathroom. The last room that was on the right was a large room that was about twice the size of the living room. It held a king sized bed, a long dresser, a walk in closet, and it's own private bathroom. I'm guessing this was the master bedroom.

"What are you two doing in here?" My mom asked as her and Gavyn walked into the room we were in.

"Where are Chase and I going to sleep? There's only two rooms." I said bashfully.

"You two have an option." Gavyn started. "Either take this room, or stay in the guest house next door." He finished.

"The guest house!" Chase and I chorused after sharing a glance at each other. Chase and I grabbed our luggage and walked to the guest house next door. On the outside it was HUGE. It was about the size if a 4 car garage.

We walked inside and my mouth dropped in shock. The living room was beautiful! It had a small white case that popped out of the wall and led upstairs. Downstairs was a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. I grabbed. Chase's free hand in mine and walked us up stairs. First was an open area. next was a door that lead into what I'm guessing was the only bedroom.

I dropped Chase's hand and opened the door. The room was HUGE! It had a king sized bed that was angled right across from the bathroom door. On either side of the bed were night tables with lamps. Hanging on the wall had a large flat-screen hung on the wall and a large walk-in closet next to it.

"I guess we have to share a bed." I heard Chase say. I spun around and saw that he brought my suit case in with him.

"Thanks." I smiled, taking the case from him.

"I going to unpack. Then swimming on the beach?" I shrugged.

"Sounds great." He grinned.

I quickly got to unpacking and left half of the dresser and closet for Chase. Once done unpacking, I walked into the bathroom with my white bikini covered in mustaches.

"Ready to go?" I asked Chase as I slid one if Chase's shirts on.

"Yeah." H smiled. I looked up at him and saw that he had on his black swim-trunks and no shirt.

The unexpected LunaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara