Ch. 64 - early

Saturday night was spent texting, snapchating, and talking on the phone with Chase. And also cooking dinner with Kameron while the girls watched TV.

I peeled my eyes open Sunday morning an realized Cheyenne was still asleep. I quietly slid out of he and walked into the shower.

I finished my morning ritual, pulled my hair into a high ponytail along with one of my small green pink and white polka dot hair bow, and applied mascara.

I slid into my dark skinny jeans, black tank top, see through purple v-neck, black North Face jacket, and black ugg boots.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw Cheyenne half awake pulling on a pair of black skinny jeans to go with her white 'I ❤One Direction' hurt we got in Tennessee.

"Wanna go out and get breakfast? We can ask the other girls to go too." I suggest as I pulled my phone into my back pocket.

"Sure." I smiled, leading her out of the room and down the stairs.

We searched the living room and kitchen and didn't see anybody. So we drew the conclusion that they were still asleep.

I tiptoed into Katelyn and Lauren's room and, sure enough, they were playing musical snores together!

I walked over to Lauren's side and Cheyenne on the opposite. On the count of three, Cheyenne and I jumped on the bed and began bouncing around the two girls who were very much awake now!

"Why the heck is wrong with you two?!" Katelyn all but shouted. I stopped.

"Waking you up." I said before continuing to bounce around them.

"We need you guys to help us wake up Kameron." Cheyenne giggled. The girls gripped our arms and jerked us down to sitting position.

"Okay." The smiled evilly.

We ran down to the kitchen and grabbed what we needed before sprinting back to Kameron's large room.

We positioned ourselves around the room before beating our spoons against the metal pans. Kameron shot up in her bed looking more alarmed than ever.

"What the hell!" She screeched.

"We're hungry and want to go out or breakfast! Get your fat ars up!" Cheyenne smiled.

"Nooooo." Kameron groaned.

"Yeeeeeees." I copied.

"You guys aren't letting me go back to sleep, are you?" She asked flopping back onto her pillow.

"You have 5 minutes to get ready. We'll be downstairs waiting." I smiled sweetly, leading the girls out of the room.

5 minutes later, Kameron came sauntering down the stairs in yoga pants, a white baby-t, light brown sparees, and a black North Face jacket.

"Nice jacket." I smiled at her. She eyed me and my jacket white a smile crept onto her face.

"Great minds think alike." She replied.

While Kameron, Lauren, and I crammed into the backseat; Cheyenne and Katelyn at comfortably in the front of the car while we drove to IHOP.

The entire drive, Kameron kept checking her phone. And while we were being seated, she kept scanning over everyone at the restaurant.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as we all slid into a large booth.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Just, something feels off to me." She sighed.

"Okay." I mumbled.

Breakfast went by smoothly except for Kameron kept looking over her shoulder every 5 minutes.

We slid into the car and started our drive back to Kameron's house. This time, I made Katelyn switch me seats so I could play with the radio the whole drive.

We piled out of the car and into the house and I almost pounced when I noticed who was standing at the end of the stairs. Chase and the other guys that went on their 'trip'.

I ran up to him and wrapped y arms around his neck in a bear hug. I deeply inhaled his scent as he tangled his arms around my waist and burrowed his face into the crook of my neck.

"I missed you so much." He mumbled into my skin.

"I missed you too." I giggle. I pull away and look around at my friends and see them all with their mates. All except for, Katelyn.

Unwillingly, Chase let go of me so I could hug Katelyn. She pulled away after a few seconds. I bounced over to Hinter an Aiden and us three participated in a group hug, causing growls to erupt throughout the room.

I looked over and Chase and, I don't know how it sounded so animalistic, Cheyenne's mouths were pulled up in snarls.

"Oh, get over your selves!" I laughed as Aiden spoke.

"Hunter loves Cheyenne and Rhyan loves Chase. Don't be so green with jealousy!" Aiden finished, causing us all to smile and laugh a little.

"Wait! I thought you guys weren't going to be back till late tonight or early tomorrow morning. And how did you guys break into Kameron's house?" Lauren asked the guys.

"We got done early and there were no more meetings for us to go through. And we didn't break in! She left a key for us to get in to surprise you guys." Hunter answered, wrapping a hand around, Cheyenne's waist.

"So that's why you kept checking your phone and looking over your shoulder today." I said as my mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"You're welcome!" She smiled, causing me to roll my eyes.

"So you go get your stuff and i'll put it in the car." Chase said, pulling me to his chest tightly.

"You have to let go of me so I can go get it.' I chuckled, placing y hands on his chest.

"We'll go together." He smiled, scooping me up and carrying me to the guest bedroom.

"I could have walked." I snickered.

"That's no fun for me though. I missed touching you." He smiled, sitting me down on my knees on the bed so I was about two inches below how gaze. He leaned his head down and pecked my lips repeatedly.

While Chase continues to kiss my lips, I pull him in for a long kiss. Since he's so blonde by the kiss he doesn't seem to notice that I've stood up in the bed and he was now craning his neck and I was bending down to kiss him.

"I need to get my stuff from the-" Cheyenne says, ending the sentence once she sees us. She chuckled along with Hunter when neither Chase not I pulled away from the kiss.

"Okay kids, keep it PG!" Hunter says, pushing Chase and I apart and standing between us.