Ch 25 - many surprises pt. 2

"I want you to mark me."

He looked at me blankly. I couldn't read the emotions on his face. He just starred t me as if I had two heads before he spoke.

"A-re you sure that's what you want?" He questioned.

"Yes. It is. You said it will tell people that i'm yours. So I want you to mark me." I said snippily.

"I didn't tell to all of it. Yeah, it'll tell people that you're mine, but you'll also be attracted to me." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"I already am attracted to you.'' I laughed, wrapping my arms around his waist happily.

"No. I mean you'll be VERY attracted to me and the feelings will be mutual. As in you'll want me to...." He trailed off. I knew what he meant and it kind I caught me off guard.

"Oh. That's not really what I believe in. I believe that people should be married first." I said nervously.

For goodness sakes, I'm only 15! I'm not ready to give up my virginity yet. Plus i'm VERY insecure about my body. I don't really like going swimming in public pools, let alone that!

"I don't want to rush you into something you're not ready to do. Lets just wait a while and then we'll think about it." He smiled tenderly.

"Okay. But, if I tell you not to worry about something or someone, just, trust me." I said, pressing my hands onto his chest carefully.

"It's not that I don't trust you. It's them I dot trust. You're a very attractive young lady and a lot of guys would try to take you from me. They would get their arses beat, but that's not the point." He said, causing me to burst into a fit of giggles and a smile.

"Thats not true! I haven't seen one guy look at me the entire time we've been here. But you, you sit have had tons of girls starring at you an your beautiful abs." I smirked.

"Well thank you. But YOU have nothing to worry about." He smiled.

"Because. I. Love. You. And. Only. You." He said, kissing my face after every word.

"I love you too." I said, scrunching up my nose as he kissed my eyelids, and then teasingly kissing the corners of my lips.

"Don't tease me unless you're going actually kiss me." I said, gripping his shirt tightly in my fists. Right as I was about to smash our lips together, my phone started the ring. I groaned as whipped it out of my pocket.

Of course it was Lauren. I you haven't noticed yet, we've become very close.

"Yellow?"

"Sup big bird?"

"Big bird? Really?"

"You're tall and you're the one who said yellow."

"You're something else. ANYWAYS. What do you want?"

"Touchy!"

"Well I was about to make out with my boyfriend, until I was rudely interrupted."

"TMI!!! When are you getting home? We miss you!"

"I'll be back Saturday."

"Yay! That means we can go out! Considering SOMEONE didn't come to our last girls night!"

"It's not my fault!"

"Yes it is chicky! You're the one who had to go all Kung Fu Panda on Bianca. Nobody forced you to!"

"She asked for it! And don't say I didn't warn her because I did more than once!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't tell the girls I told you, but Carly and Anna are planning a party for when you guys get home."