Ch. 77 - Final Chappy!!!

~2 years later~

It's been a rough two years, being in school and a teenage mom and all. But I think having Chase by my side has made it a lot easier.

The twins have been at every volleyball game for me and every basketball game for their daddy. And when I had to cheer at Chase's football games; either my mom, or his mom would bring them.

When they first came home. Chase and I barely got any sleep, but since they've grown a little, the nights have gotten better.

Now, it's the morning of graduation. Chase's mom had, oh so kindly, offered to watch the kids last night while we tried to get a good night sleep in.

I woke up due to Chase's finger's sliding up and down my cheek slowly.

"Morning" he said as he flashed me his pearly whites.

"Good morning baby." I yawned in response.

"Ready for graduation?" he asked me as I snuggled closer to his chest.

"Not really. I'm going to miss everybody. even the teachers !" I pouted.

"Well, go get ready, and we can get there early to so our final goodbyes." Chase said, giving me a little nudge out of bed.

I sprang up, and ran to the bathroom to start my morning ritual.

I quickly blow-dried my hair and curled it into loose curls. As for makeup, I went with light eye-liner, mascara, and a light blush.

I skipped out and over to the closet where I slid into my dress. The dress was black silk and came to my knees. It was strapless and had a thin brown braided belt separating my chest from my stomach. a thin, black, see through material fell over the dress.

"Ready?" Chase asked as I slipped on my 4 inch black leather heels and my large hoop earrings.

"Yeah." I answered.

I turned to face him, and saw him wearing a white button down shirt, and black dress pants.

"Well, dot you look handsome." I smiled as I walked over and buttoned his top button.

"And you look absolutely stunning." he smiled down at me.

'And we're going to be late if we keep this up. I won't be responsible for my actions'

Lynn shot through my head.

"I think my wolf's getting a little hot, so we should probably go." I laughed.

"Alright. do you mind if we take your car?" he asked, leading me down the stairs.

"Nope." I popped.

Once we got to the school, we made our way to our homeroom teacher to get our red caps and gowns.

I quickly signed a small piece of paper and exited the classroom to take our class picture.

As so as everyone piled into the gym an on the bleachers underneath the large, 3D bulldog on the wall; we took our class picture that will be hanging in the hallway in front of the office permanently.

"Okay! Students line up but like we practiced!" Mrs. Huff, our principle boomed.

I scampered to the front of the large line, standing with the IB (International Bacloriets) students. since we were in alphabetical order, I was standing entered my friends Hannah Wells, and Jake Watson.

The music started and we began our decent outside onto the football field.

Once very one received their introduction, two activities they've participated in, an their diploma; the principle invited the three speakers to come up and talk.

The speakers were: Hannah Wells, my friend Emma Cates, and I.

But the time Hannah an Emma finished their speeches, I was near tears. Mrs. Huff introduced me as the final speaker an I grinned as I approached the podium.

"Wow! We made it! I can't believe that it's finally time for us to graduate. It seems like jut yesterday was our first time meeting at Freshman orientation."

"I guess time flies when you're having fun. But it's all gone by way way too fast! what happened to nap time? what happened to homework being coloring? I'm going to mis it all. Even Miss. Hale's class pet Snake!"

"I can honestly say, I enjoyed these past 4 years with you all! You've made high school amazing for me and I want to thank you all! Thank you students thank you teachers and staff and thank you Bosse High School!"

I back away from the microphone, wiping the tears away from my eyes as I began to cry.

In all honesty I didn't want high school to be over! It went by so fast! I just hope that i'll be able to come back one day and see that nothing's changed.

But now I have DJ and Aria to look forward to, and I have Chase to be with me. They're my future and I can't wait for it to start.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~

THANKS FOR READING GUYS! HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE A SPIN OFF FROM THIS IS ONE OF THE KIDS PIINT OF VIEWS.

BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE COR READING , VOTING, AND COMMENTING! YOU GUYS MADE WRITING THIS STORY AN HONOR!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! I LOVEE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!