Ch. 26 - game on!!

I woke up the next morning and realized there wasn't a body next to me and I wasn't in my bed. I looked around and all of the memories from the night before came flooding back.

I lifted my hand and traced my finger tips around the mark. When I barely touched it, I hissed at the stinging pain that shot through my body.

I climbed off of the bed and walked into Chase and I's room. As soon as I entered the bedroom, I saw Chase in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Nice towel." I smirked as I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

Once I finished my shower, I realized that my towel wasn't in the bathroom. I groaned internally. I poked my head out the door and his the rest of my body behind the door.

"Chaaaase!" I yelled. Within seconds he was sitting upright looking panicked.

"What's wrong?!" He bellowed.

"Could you get me my towel please?" I asked sweetly. He scowled at me before he smirked.

"Nah. Im okay. I think I'm going to like this." He smiled, leaning up against the headboard. He stuck his hands behind his head and crossed his feet relaxigly as he stared at the door.

"Fine, honey. Have it your way." I smiled bitterly before closing the door.

I sure as heck wasn't going out there naked! And of course we didn't have any clean towels in the cabinet. So I did theist thing that I could think of. Blow dry myself dry.

After about 20 minutes of using the blow dryer, I was done. I pulled on my panties and bra. I peaked my head out and saw Chase smirking at the bathroom door.

I strutted out and walked to our closet. I grabbed a pair of washed skinny jeans and a black tank top. Since Chase wanted to play dirty, I was going to play also. I bent over and grabbed my black and pink Jordan's when a low growl rumbled trough the room, forcing a smirk across my face.

As I stood back up, I slid my clothes and shoes on. Wen I turned around I was shocked when I saw Chase standing mere centimeters away from me.

"Don't tease a half-mated male wolf. Especially an Alpha." He growled.

"Karma's a beotch." I smiled as I skipped out of the room. Well, attempted to skip out of the room. Chase however had other plans.

He grabbed my wrist, pulled me back, slammed me up against the wall, and held me there as he pressed his body roughly against mine.

"Rhyan. This isn't a game you want to play." He warned.

"By all means, bring it! First one to submit loses." I smirked.

"You're on little girl." He copied my smirk.

"Little girl?" I questioned.

"From what i can see, You're pretty little." He teased.

"Keep it up and that's all you're EVER going to see." It was t turn to warn. His smirk quickly dropped. He looked as if he couldn't decide of I was serious or not.

"I'm dead serious." I said coldly.

"You can't resist all of this." He said, pressing his body up against mine one more.

"Watch me." I smiled. I pushed him off of me and fled the room with a sway in my hips.

Once I got downstairs, I saw Katelyn sitting at the bar looking sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I pulled the carton of Orange Juice out of the fridge and pored a glass.

"Andrew is busy with his grandma all day so I won't get to hang out with him" she sighed.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I said as I hugged her. "Hey. I we should go out tonight. You know, get your mind off it. Maybe hit up a club or something." I said, spinning around her chair.

"Okay." She laughed.

I stepped out of the shower and saw that it was already 9:00. I dried off my body and did my hair in a high ponytail and bumped up my bangs. I rolled on some mascara, red lipstick, and thin eyeliner for makeup.

I walked out and over to my closet and pulled out the cutest dress I could find. It was tight and came a little lower than my mid thigh. It was spaghetti-strap and a pretty red.

For shoes I slid into red 3 inch heels.

I walked over to Katelyn's room and saw her in a light blue cocktail dress with golden tank top straps. Her shoes were shiny black stilettos that made her dress pop. She curled her dark hair and pinned her bangs back with bobby-pins that match her dress.

Her makeup was simple eyeliner, mascara, pink lipstick, and a little blush.

"You look cute." I smiled causing her to blush deeply.

"Thanks. So do you. Hey, where is Chase? I haven't seen him all day." She replied.

"He said he was going out with some guys he met earlier this week. I told him we were going to a club tonight so we might end up seeing him."I shrugged. She nodded an we exited the house and climbed into a taxi.

What she didn't know, was that I sent Chase to get Andrew and bring him to the club. I couldn't stand to see Katelyn so mopey.

Once we to to the club, we left the cab and the bouncer immediately let us into the club. I guess wearing short dresses has some benefits.

The club was packed with bodies pressed against other bodies. I dragged Katelyn into the middle of the dance floor and started dancing to the best of the music.

I smiled when someone pulled me up against their body and tingles and sparks jolted trough my body. I continued to sway my hips with the music, until Chase started to get a little handsy.

I pulled his hands off my butt and placed them back on my hips teasingly. He growled lowly, sending vibrations through my back. I smiled when I looked up and saw Katelyn dancing with Andrew. She was smiling like a mad man.

I grabbed Chases's hand and led him off the dance floor and over to the bad. I ordered a Tequila Rose and he ordered a regular Tequila.

"You don't need to be drinking." He said over the music.

"Yeah, well neither should you. Plus I'm going to need this if you're going to be like that all night." I smiled, sipping on the cold liquor.

"Ha ha." He faked laughed. I perked up when Shake That Monkey boomed through the speakers.

"I love this song!" I screamed, grabbing onto Chase's arm and running to the dance floor. I started beating my hips to the song and dancing viciously. I looked over an saw Katelyn doing the same an smiling at me.

"You're a Very good dancer" Chade said seductively into my ear.

"I know." I replied in the same tone.