Ch. 27 - i dont care

As I poured the egg mixture into the skillet, I felt two large hands wrap around my abdomen. I smiled as he kissed his mark on my neck, sending a pleasurable sensation throughout my entire body. My knee went straight into jello form and I had to rely on Chase to keep me from crashing to the ground.

"I'm trying to cook." I giggled as he repeatedly kissed my mark.

"Why?" He mumbled into my skin.

"Uh! Because I'm hungry!" I demanded.

"Ehh. Foods overrated." He said again, causing me to chuckle. I don't know why, but he began to suck on his mark. I let out a low moan until I realized what he was doing.

I quickly pushed him away and spun around. "Are you trying to give me a hickey?!" I shouted.

He smirked at me once more before replying with, "not trying, succeeding."

"Get the hell out!" I shouted, a smile tugging on my lips as I pointed towards the door.

"Come on babe. You know you like it." He growled huskily. E walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my hips, crushing my body into his an pressing his forehead to mine.

"Maybe." I smirked. At my words, he crashed our lips together and kissed me full force. When he finally pulled away, I released a light whimper as I missed his presence.

"If you want more, all you have to do I submit." He said, squeezing onto my butt, causing me to yipp in surprise.

"Never." I whispered. I quickly shot around and finished cooking.

After I ruined half a carton on eggs, Chase convinced me to give up an so we ended up eating Reese Puffs.

Once we finished breakfast, I ran upstairs to take a shower. I finished an quickly blow dried my hair. I decided to leave it hanging in it natural wavy glory. I applied mascara and then skipped to our closet.

I pulled on dark blue skinny jeans, grey Ugh boots, and a black hoodie that read 'FREE HUGS' in colorful letters.

I walked over to re bed an laid down with Chase as he flipped through the '17' magazine I bought the other day at the store.

"I don't understand how you can read this garbage." He said, closing the pages and looking up at me.

"It's not garbage. It's interesting." I smirked, grabbing it an walking over and sliding it onto our dresser.

"Whatever. So what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Well first we can go to the beach. And then, we can come back and pack our stuff because we're leaving for home tomorrow in the morning." I smiled a fake smile.

"Alright." He smiled, climbing to his feet and prancing over to grab his swim trunks. He grabbed the black ones that on one side was white and had black mustaches on it.

I grabbed my new Aeropostale bikini. It was black and read Aeropostale on the butt and the same small logo on the left breast. I quickly changed before stepping out and seeing Hade stare as he mumbled "you're killing me' to himself.

When we got to the beach, I laid out my towel next to Chase's.

"Don't tell me you're going to tan." He said, looking at me dumbly.

"I was take it into consideration. Yeah." I smiled, propping myself up on my elbows.

"You're no fun at all." He said, shaking his head while he smiled.

"How would you know? You haven't submitted yet." I half smirked, looking up at him while I rubbed tanning oil on my body.

"Whtever." He mumbled. I laid there tannin for about 10 minutes when I decided to go swimming.

I pulled Chase off of his towel and toward the water.

"We swim now." I smiled as he loomed at me confusedly. I waded into the water as Chase ran as far out as he could.

For a surprise, I ran and jumped on Chase's back, causing him to fumble forward.

"You're crazy. You know that right?" He asked, pulling me around his body so I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck while he settled his hands on my lower back.

"Mhm." I smiled, pressing my forehead to his. Next, I pressed my lips to his longingly.

Immediately I felt tingles in my body. Oh, the things this boy could do to me! I smiled into the kiss and felt his chest vibrate with laughter.

"What?"I asked as I pulled away.

"Nothing. We're just making out in the water when there's little kids all around us." He chuckled. I started laughing along with him. He would be the one to notice this first.

"I don care. They'll be doing it when they get older." I smiled, smashing y lips to his once more.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

HEY GUYS! SO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, AND IM REALLY SORRY. BUT DON'T FORGET TO:

COMMENT 💬

VOTE 💌

FAN 👥