Ch. 32 - new room and facts

Once the taxi dropped Chase and I off at my house, I walked straight inside and up to my room. I brushed my teeth ad washed my face before changing into y night short and tank top.

I walked back into the room to find Chase in blue basketball shorts and shirtless laying halfway under the covers. I slid in and under the covers. I made sure I was on MY side of the bed and away from him.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I faced opposite of him and never spared him a glance.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, concern clear in his voice.

"Nothing." I said bluntly.

"Obviously it's something. You barely spoke at the club. You came in and did all your stuff and went straight to bed. Now you won't even look at me." He said.

"I'm just upset." I answered roughly.

"why?" He asked.

"Because of you Chase!" I half yelled. "I don't want to be away from you that long. I invited you on vacation with us because I didn't want to be away from you and leave you here alone. I love you and I'm scared that something's going to happen to you when I'm not around! I'm terrified something bad is going to happen every second I'm away from you." I said, allowing a tear to slip after I sprung up to a sitting position in bed.

"Fine. If you must know, I'm going to Red Moon Pack. We're signing a peace treaty and it's going to take a while. You're not allowed to go because I know you'll be safe here. I can risk one of them shifting and hurting you." He said in his alpha tone.

I looked into his eyes and saw a flash of emotions; hurt, anger, sympathy, an care.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," I apologized quietly.

"It's right. Now let's go to sleep. We both have long days tomorrow." Chase said, kissing my forehead. I reached over and turned off the light. Afterwords, I snuggled deep into Chase's chest, inhaling his scent and thinking about how much I love him.

I woke up the next morning to Set This World On Fire by the Janoskians. I clicked off my alarm clock and walked into the bathroom to shower and do my hair.

I finished drying my hair and decided to curl my hair. I did basic mascara and left the bathroom to get clothes for today.

After about 5 minutes of debating what to wear, I decided on faded jean shorts, a thin black v-neck, a hire tank top, and black all-stars.

I quickly slid into my clothes and walked out to find Chase on the phone.

"Yeah, I know. A peace treaty. Yeah. No. Me, Hunter, Damon, and Mark. Hopefully Saturday or sooner. Alright. Talk to you soon. Bye." And with that he hung up.

"I gonna miss you." I said, climbing in the bed and crawling over to him. I wrapped my arms around hi neck, leaving them to dangle in front of his chest.

"I'm gonna miss you too." He said as he lifted my hands up and pressed kisses against them.

"Why can't they go and you stay here with me?"I asked.

"Because I'm going to be Alpha in a couple days. Which reminds me!" He said, turning around and standing up.

"Do you have a fancy dress?" He asked.

"Not really fancy." I said, thinking about all the casual and club dresses I have.

"While I'm gone, go out and get a fancy dress. You're going to be presented in from of my entire pack as their Luna. So make it fancy but not a ball gown." He said, pulling me to my feet and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Okay." I smiled, pecking his lips.

"I have to go. But Lauren specifically requested that you stay with her while I'm gone." He grinned.

"Okay." I pouted.

"Hey. It'll just be a couple of days. I'll try and be back sooner if I can though." He smiled.

"Alright. Let me get some clothes." I half smiled. He quickly pecked my lips before kissing his mark, sending tingles throughout my entire body.

After I finished packing, we left the house and headed towards the pack house. We got there in a comfortable silence, besides the radio that his been playing.

When I opened my door an attempted to get my duffle bag out of the trunk, Chase smacked my hand away and grabbed it himself.

"I'm perfectly capable of carrying my own bag." I said as we started walking towards the house.

"I know. But what kind of gentleman would I be If I let you do that?" He asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders not really knowing what to say. As we entered the house, Chase led me up the stairs to the 4th floor.

"Who all stays up here?" I asked, jot seeing anyone in the long hallways.

"Just me. There's the library, game room, office, and finally; where you'll be sleeping for the week." H smiled, pointing at all the double doors.

I followed him to the bedroom that I found out was his. Th room was huge! There was a large king size bed with black and white sheets, a giant flat-screen, a walk-in closet, a bathroom, and a giant dresser. The walls were black and white while the floor was a dark brown wood.

"This room is amazing!" I said as I walked over and sat on the bed.

"I'm glad you like it. Because once you become Luna you're going to have to live here." He said,sitting down beside me and placing a hand on my knee.

"Um. Excuse me?" I asked, hoping I heard him wrong. "My mom won't let me move in. I'm only 15 Chase." I said with a light laugh.

"Once she finds out you're Luna, she'll understand. Trust me." He smiled reassuringly. Oh I hope he's right!