Ch. 47 - finally

•3 weeks later•

Every day for the past 3 weeks, Brennan has come down to my cell and tried to put my terrified mind at ease. He would sit with me an tell me how I was going to be okay, and how his plan was working.

His plan was to get the old man to agree to let me an Brennan go to his house next door and 'mate'. And then when weir to his house, he would take me and sneak me across the borders to the pack house where I would be with Chase once again.

Of course, I made him swear to get Mousey out as well. And today is finally the day I go home! I'm so excited that I barely slept the night before.

When Brennan came to my cell and walked in, he leaned into my ear an whispered, "act depressed."

I did as he said an began to think of how much I missed Chase to make my depression look more real.

Brennan held onto my upper arm and he guided me up the stairs and to a large wooden door, that I'm guessing led outside. He stopped as soon as he saw the old man and Justin.

"We expect to see you two in a few days. That is, if you can keep your hormones user control?" The man said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, sir." Brennan said, nodding his head. The man smiled down at me and I just kept my gaze on the floor.

The man nodded an Brennan led me out of the house and across the large field to a smaller looking brick cottage. I got very confused when we walked inside.

"I thought you were taking me home?" I asked as he closed the door.

"I am. I just have to get a couple of things. I sure as hell can't come back here!" He said, leaving me by the front door as he ran to a different room.

"Do you want to clean yourself up before you go home?" He yelled from the other room.

"Sure." I replied.

I was shocked when he brought me a clothes that were my size. He saw the look on my face and began to explain it to me.

"They think you're going to live ere and e my bride soon so you have to have clothes." I nodded and took the clothes.

He showed me the bathroom and left me to do my business. I quickly showered and dried off my body and hair.

I noticed two drawers labeled 'his' and 'hers'. I opened the 'hers' and saw a bunch of hair bows, clips, makeup, curlers, etc. I pulled out the makeup and began to apply mascara, blush, and light lipgloss.

I held up the clothes and examined them. It was a black pencil skirt, a see-through pink tank top button down shirt, a white cami, and black flats.

Well whoever bought these clothes has nice taste! I slid into the clothes and tucked the shirt into the skirt, pulling it out a little. I dug out a pink and black striped bow clip, pulled my bang back, twirled them, and pinned them so the now was holding them out of my face.

I left the bathroom after cleaning up, an what I saw shocked me severely.

Standing by the door was a cleaned up Mousey and Brennan. Mousey had on a white tank top sun dress with white sandals. And Brennan had on a white t-shirt and dark washed jeans.

"Here." He said, handing me a pair of black gladiators for shoes. I slipped them on and realized Brennan had 2 large suitcases by his side.

"Come on. We have to go before they realize I took her." He said, grabbing the suitcases and leading us towards the backdoor. We walked into the garage and saw a large row of cars, trucks, and sports cars.

Brennan led us to a large yellow Humor3. I slid into the backseat with Mousey as Brennan got into the drivers seat. He pulled out of the driveway and down the road quickly.

After about an hour of driving and listening my phone's playlist, a very familiar parking lot came into view. I snatched my phone off of the cord that allowed it to play through the car.

I started smiling like an idiot when the ca came to a stop and my door was facing the pack house.

"We're going to surprise them Rhyan. You stay in here. When I unlock the door, come out of the car. Mousey, don't let her leave this car until you hear the door unlock." Brennan explained.

I shook my head an practically pushed him out of the car in a hurry. He walked up to the house and Hinter answered the door.

They talked for a minute, and Hinter turned an yelled something into the house. Next thing I know; Chase, Lauren, Cheyenne, Mark, Katelyn, Carly, Ann, Cameron, Aiden, And Damon were standing outside the front looking sadly at Brennan.

Suddenly, Brennan turned to the car along with everyone's gaze. As soon as the door unlocked, I stepped out of the car.

Everyone's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and smiles spread onto their faces. Chase looked so happy. He quickly ran to me an I met him halfway as I jumped into his embrace.

I breathed in his scent as he did mine. I missed this man so much, that's when I grabbed onto him I never wanted to let go. He pulled his face out if my neck and connected our lips longingly.

"I missed you so much." I said against his lips a a lone tear slid down my cheek. He smiled and pulled away after a minute or two.

"You don't have to cry baby. I'm here now and i'll never let anything happens to you. I promise." He said, hugging me to him tightly.

I pulled away when I remembered everyone standing there. I smiled at them as Chase snakes an arm around me. All of the girls ran up to me and hugged me in one, large, tight, group hug.

I began to cry tears of happiness. I'm home. I'm with my friends, family, and the love of my life. This is where I need to be.

Everyone pulled away except for Cheyenne and Lauren. We all three began to sob, so i tightened my grip on them like they were going to disappear any second.

"We missed you so much." Cheyenne balled.

"I'm here now guys. Don't be sad. I never leaving again." I promised them. They both pulled away and stood in front of me.

"Are you hungry? I'll make you something to eat." Cameron offered as she walked up closer to me.

"I would love that." I smiled. He squealed in delight and ran inside with everyone trailing behind her.

Chase grabbed my hand and attempted to lead me inside, but I stopped in my tracks when I remembered Brennan and Mousey.

I turned to them to see Brennan with his arm wrapped tightly around Mousey.

"Mousey's your mate, isn't she?" I asked.

"Yeah. And her name's not Mousey. It's Alanna." He smiled

"Where are you guys going to go?"I asked him curiously.

"While you were in the shower and we were waiting, we decided we were going to leave and go to Hawaii." Alanna said in a small voice.

I gape at her words. She never spoken around me! Brennan must really have changed her.

"I wish you guys luck." I smiled. I walked over to them, but Chase tightened his grip on my waist. I shot him 'the look' and be let go. I walked over to them and hugged the both tightly.

"Thank you again. I don't think I could have survived by myself in there." I said to Brennan.

"It was my pleasure. It was good to have a loyal friend like you these few weeks." He replied.

"Bye guys." I smiled, walking back to Chase and into the house.