Ch. 76 - my preciouses

~3 weeks later~

"We need to get you to the hospital." Chase whispered into my ear as I finished my French test.

"Why?" I asked in bewilderment.

Then I felt it.

A hard pressure pushing down on my bladder. Instantly my pants became wet from my water breaking.

Lets recap. It's been 3 weeks since I found out I'm pregnant. Since Chase turned me, the pregnancy has been sped up. apparently wolf's are only pregnant from 3-4 weeks at the most.

We decided to keep the babies gender a surprise and we have names picked out already. Oh! and we're having twins.

If it's a girl it's going to be Aria Rose or Devyn Marie. If it's a boy it's going to be Mason James or Dominic Jourdan (DJ or Jourdan for nicknames.).

Chase grabbed our bags and slung them over his shoulder before picking me up bridal style and darting out of class.

We quickly ran to the car and got in.

"Where the hell are you guys going?!"

Cheyenne screamed through mind link.

"MY WATER BROKE!!"I shot back.

Chase ran to my door and carried me from the car to the pack house. He darted into the pack's hospital yelling for a doctor, who came very quickly!

The sat me in a wheel chair and hauled my fat ars into the room. the doctor quickly cut off my pants and pulled on a set of gloves.

"Breath Rhyan." the doctor demanded.

"Good! now push!" she hollered over my whimpers of pain.

After an hour of blundering pain, the babies were out and the doctors are currently washing them off an testing them.

"That was honestly the nastiest thing I've ever seen." chase chuckled, rubbing soothing circles on my hand.

"Fuck. you." I said tiredly.

As the words left my mouth, the door burst open and in walked: Cheyenne, Lauren, Hunter, and my mom.

"My baby!" my mom said sprinting over to me and engulfing me in a hug.

"Where are my little niece and nephew?" Cheyenne asked.

"Getting cleaned." I said after my mom released me. "and we don't know for sure if they're a boy and girl yet."

"Luna?" Doctor asked poking her head into the room.

"Yes." I said, shooting up straight in my bed.

She waltzed into the room with a blue blanket and a pink blanket with a baby in each.

"Here they are." she said, handing the boy to me and the girl to Chase.

"They're so beautiful." I mumbled to myself.

"What are their names?" Hunter asked.

"Her name is Aria Rose and his is Dominic Jourdan." I smiled sweetly at Chase, who returned it.

"Are you gonna ask them?" I asked Chase quietly.

"Cheyenne, Hunter, would you two like to be the god parents?" Chase asked looking away from me.

"Yes!" Cheyenne squealed, jumping up and down in place.

"Yeah." Hunter replied.

"Luna?" the doctor asked stepping forward.

"Yes." I replied removing my eyes from my gorgeous children to look at her.

"Once we finish with the birth certificates you are free to leave." she smile at me.

"Okay. than you." I smiled.

"Here. we brought you some extra clothes" Cheyenne said as she handed me a pair of black sweat-pants and my red warm up jacket.

I handed DJ over to Cheyenne while I went to change an out my hair up. Once done, I walked back to the room and saw everyone ready to leave.

"Lets take them home." I smiled at Chas. He handed me Aria and we fled the hospital.

As we walked into the babies nursery, I took them over to the changing table. I Wrapped them up in pink and blue onezees (I don't know how to spell it) and white booties.

They were honestly the most precious things I have ever seen. And I'm not just saying that because I gave birth to them. I usually thin babies look like potatoes, but they were so innocent looking!

It was honestly surprising how much the resembled Chase and I. They had my dark brown hair and big smile, while they had Chase's bright green eyes, and his long fingers.

"Where are my grand-babies?" Chase's mom hollered as Chase and I entered the pack living room.

"Right here." I smiled, adding an extra bounce to my step as I attempted to rock them to sleep.

"While you two were at school, me an Hunter's mom decided to get them a little play matt." She smiled at me, gesturing towards to furry mat that was laying on the ground with plastic spinning animals and numbers that light up.

"You didn't have to do this." I said.

"Too late. we already bought it. Now don't waste my money, sit them down and let them play." she retorted.

I sat down on the floor Indian style with Aria, while Chase did the same on my right with DJ.

We layed them down and they laughed at the animals that, apparently, sing.

"I'm glad they like it. Now they'll have a toy at my house for whenever they come over." She smiled sweetly.