Ch. 39 - back to hell and shocks

The rest of summer went by very quickly considering today is the first day of school.

I slid out of the bathroom with my hair in its natural wave. I walked to the closet and saw Chase sitting on the bed in a tired black t-shirt and khaki shorts.

I slid into a pair of dark skinny jeans and a white tank top with Marilyn Monroe on the front and black flats.

Once done, Chase walked me to the kitchen where Lauren was cooking eggs.

"Please don't burn down the house." I said as Chase and I slid into the bar stools.

"Ha ha very funny." She mock laughed.

I smiled and thanked her as she slid me a plate of eggs. We ate our breakfast and talked about how we were excited for the school year to start.

Chase, Lauren, Katelyn, and I piled into Chase's car and drove to school.

We pulled into the school's parking lot and all climbed out. We walked to the office and received or schedules.

1st period- technology, mr.brandle

2nd period- art, mr.hunt

3rd period- math, mrs.jourdan

4th period- social studies, mr.jones

5th period- orchestra, ms.bryant

6th period- english, mrs.pitt

7th period- lunch

8th period- french, mr.pére

9th period- science, mr.roach

Home room, ms.villines

I looked over Lauren and Chase's schedules. I had homeroom, 1st, and 2nd period with Lauren and the rest of the day with Chase.

I smiled like a fool and then they glance at the schedules. Hole Lauren pouted, Chase smiled eagerly.

We all said our goodbyes for now and made our way to our lockers. I had the best locker in the School, considering it was right across from my the science room and right next to the math room. All the guys would kill to have a locker close to mrs.jourdan's room, whereas the girls would kill to be by mr.roach's room. The teachers are both young and good looking!

I shoved my new books in my locker and grabbed a notebook and pen for notes. When I closed my locker door, I jumped when I saw Lauren leaning against the one next to mine.

"Let's go to class." She smiled, lacing her arm with mine and leading me down the hallway to 1st period.

Finally! It's lunch time! All of our morning classes passed by with the teachers reviewing the rules and expectations. I walked into the cafeteria with Chase's hand in mine.

We got our food and found a table in the back of the cafeteria. We sat down and were shortly joined by Lauren, Hunter, Cheyenne, Damon, Carly, and surprisingly Katelyn.

"Hey! What are to doing in here?"I asked.

"Apparently I have lunch with you guys." She smiled, sitting down her trey. "Hey Rhyan, can I talk to you for a second?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said, popping the last f my carrot into my mouth and walking outbid the lunch room with her.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I leaned against a wall.

"I-I think I found my mate. He said uneasily.

"Well....who is it?!" I demanded.

"It's mr. Roach." She said quietly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~

SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SO SHORT, BUT YOI GUYS NEEDED A GOOD CLIFF HANGER! ;) LOVE YOU GUYS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMEN! 🐼😘