Ch. 31 - club drama

"I think it was sweet how Lauren's sister offered Katelyn to say the night with them." I smiled at Chase as We walked in the front door.

"Rhyan, where's Katelyn?" My mom asked, panic obvious in her voice.

"She's staying the night with Lauren's little sister. We thought she should make some friends before starting at a new school." I said flatly.

"Okay. Are you two going to be eating dinner with us tonight?" She asked, looking between Chase and I.

"Umm sure. What are we having?" I asked.

"Bianca's making-" she started.

"Never mind." I interrupted her.

"Oh be nice! She's going to be your sister in law soon anyways so you'll have to learn to get along with her." My mom stated, forcing my jaw to drop.

"Not if I have anything to do with it." I mumbled under my breath, earning me a death glare from my mom and a grin from Chase.

"We're going to my room. If you need something, well, there's other people in this house." I said, grabbing Chase's hand and leading him up to my room.

I closed the door and walked over to sit on my bed. Right when Chase got to my bed, he pushed me back and laid on top of me.

"Get. Off. Me." I said, forcing down a laugh.

"Nah. I think I like you better like this." He grinned devilishly.

"I don't think so buddy." I said, pushing him up and attempting to roll away, only to be trapped under Chase's warm body.

"Chase," I whined. "You're crushing me!"

"I'm not even putting my weight on you." He said in a duh tone.

"Please." I begged.

"Nah." He replied. I don't know why, but I burst into a fit of laughter.

Chase looked at me like I was crazy. He slowly kissed my lips before climbing off me. He sat next to me and pulled me into his lap.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked after an intense state battle.

"Sure." He said, twiddling with our fingers.

"Okay. So Bianca and her dad are werewolves. Katelyn an Aiden are half wolves. Does, my mom know about them?" I asked slowly.

"Im going to guess yes. Since you can't really hide a smell like ours. You have 3 wolves living with you now." He half smiled.

"What's the smell? Dog." I asked as I smirked.

"Ha ha. Very funny." He said sarcastically. "It's like, we smell like dog, human, and the woods." He said.

"So that's why whenever I go to take a shower, it smells like a tree and a wet dog." I said knowingly. Chase scowled at me.

"I'm just saying." I defended myself.

"Do you want to be punished?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

What did he mean by 'punished'? I just started at him blankly. He readjusted us so I was laying on my back and he was hovering over me.

"Chase, wha-" I began until he put his hand over my mouth.

I felt like I was being pulled into a trance when he kissed across my jawline and down my neck until he reached his mark.

"Ch-Chase. C-can we g-go out?" I asked as my entire body began to burn from him touching the mark.

"Like where?" He asked as he continuously kissed the mark.

I grabbed his head in my hands and pulled it so it was directly above mine.

"The club." i said, barely above a whisper. "I really want to go dancing. You can call and invite everyone if you want." I smiled.

"Fine." He huffed. I smiled widely before kissing him on the lips and wiggling out from under him. I ran into my closet and over to my dresses and skirts.

I pulled out white skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a neon pink half top that read 'everyone dies but not everyone lives' on the front and was shredded in the back, and black flats.

I walked into the bathroom and did my mascara and eyeliner. Next I straightened my bangs and curled the rest of my hair.

"Ready?" I asked Chase. I had completely forgot that he left some of his clothes over here. He had on a right black shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Yeah. Let's go." He smiled, ushering me out the door and into the hallway.

"Mom! We're going out for a little bit. We'll be back later!" I yelled as we left the house.

As soon as the taxi dropped us off out front of club Oxygen, Chase and I made our way inside. I was mesmerized by all the colorful flashing lights, the swaying bodies, and the thumping music.

I grabbed Chase's hands and led him to the middle of the dance floor where conveniently found Cheyenne dancing with Hunter. I bumped her butt with mine and showed her I was there.

We began to dance with our backs facing each other while we faced the guys.

"Wow! He got you to come to a club. Shocker!" She said, turning her face half way to mine, never taking her eyes off of her mate.

"It was my idea. And I really wanted to dance. What's your excuse?" I asked, continuously dancing.

"You know me! I love the clubs!" She giggled, causing me to laugh. "Hey I'm gonna go get a drink. Wanna come?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied. "Chase! I gonna get something to drink. You and Hunter meet us at that table." I said, pointing to a table at the back of the club. He nodded in response an I walked away with Cheyenne.

"So. What's it like to be fully mated?" She asked as we approached the bar and ordered 4 waters.

"It's different. I feel completed. But I also feel dirty for doing it so young! But Lauren said it was because I was human." I said quietly at the end.

"I'm nervous. But I think tonight might be the night." She smiled.

"Use protection." I smiled as I took two of the water bottles. She laughed and we headed over to the table.

I slid into the booth next to Chase and game him a bottle. He downed half the bottle and so did Hunter.

"So when do you want to go?" Hunter asked Chase.

"Tomorrow." Chase replied seriously, draping an arm over my shoulders.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked, twisting the cap back onto the bottle.

"Away. We'll be back Saturday." Chase said blankly

"Can I go?" I asked.

"No." Was his response.

"So you're going to leave me here alone for a whole week?" I asked, pulling back a little bit.

"You won't be alone. You'll had Katelyn, Cheyenne, Lauren, Carly, and Anna." He said as if I was dumb.

"Whatever." I said sassily.

I can't believe he's just leaving for a whole week! I don't even get to know where he's going. I'm his mate, why can't he at least tell me? It's not like I'm going to hitch-hike all the way there. Wherever 'there' is.

They continued their conversations an I didn't speak for the rest of the night. Yeah, I was THAT upset. I mean, we took him with us on vacation. I did it so he wouldn't be left home alone. I bet Hunter gets to go.