Ch. 14 - a special invite.

I woke up the next morning to 'Chasing The Sun' by The Wanted. Ugh! I hate this song! I crawled out if bed and made my way to the bathroom to do my usual routine. I wanted to look good today, so I rolled on eyeliner and pulled my hair into a high ponytail and placed a red bow on top. Cute!

I walked into my closet and decided on faded skiny-jeans, black flats with small bow on the toe, and a red tank-top accompanied by a black cardigan.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse and walked outside. Chase looked at me funny when I walked to the garage.

"I'm driving today loser." I smiled a he walked up to the car. He threw his hands up in surrender and laughed.

"Love you too babe." He grinned.

"I never said I didn't love you. I just called you a loser" I said, revving up the engine and pulling onto the road to school.

We arrived at jail, I mean school and walked inside to be greeted by the freezing air-conditioning. I pranced to my locker with Chase slightly beside me. It was obvious that he was finding it difficult to keep up because I was in a hyper mood.

i quickly opened my locker an pluck out my mint flavored EOS Chapstick. I applied it, shoved it into my purse, slammed my locker shut an marched towards 1st period.

As we entered the room, the first thing I noticed was that Amanda wasn't here. Instead was a man in his mid-twenties, dark brown hair that came about 2 inches off his head and spiked with gel, dark brown eyes, the most perfect jaw-line, and was about my height.

"Hello class. My name's Mr. Roach. Yes I know that you have another teacher named Mr. Roach here that looks like me. That's because he is my twin! I received a call this morning asking for a sub for the rest of the week because something happened with your old sub Ms. Greene. You may have free-time." He ended as he walked behind his large desk.

I turned to Chase just as Cheyenne and Hunter made their way towards us. I hopped up on top of the large table and scooted in front of Chase.

"So what are the plans for tomorrow?" I asked Cheyenne

"What do you mean?" Hunter asked.

"Well tomorrow's my kincinyetta (sorry. i dont know how To spell it!) I'm having a huge party. Btw! I have the invites!" Cheyenne smiled as she pulled a stack of pink sparkly envelopes out of her large purse.

"One for you, you, and a special one for you!" She smiled, handing me mine last. It was a little bit bigger than the others and it was white with polka dots.

"Why do I get a special one?" I asked confusedly.

"Since I won't be able to have a father daughter dance, my mom suggested I have my dance with you. You're my rock!" She smiled lovingly.

"Awh! I love you Cheyenne!" I said, pulling her into a hug and kissing the top if her head.

"I love you too." She laughed.

After 6th period ended, I bolted to the cafeteria with Chase before everyone else got there. We walked through the lunch line. I grabbed a chicken salad, a bottle of vitamin water and an apple before paying an walking to our table.

As soon as I started eating, I was accompanied by Anna, Lauren, Carly, Hunter, Cheyenne, Mark, and Damon.

"Okay guys. These are for your guys." Cheyenne said giddily as she handed everyone their invitations.

"Thanks." They chorused.

"What's a kincinyetta?" Damon whispered to me.

"It's mostly in Mexican heritages. While we celebrate our 16th birthdays, Hispanic girl celebrate their 15th birthdays." I chuckled.

"Oh." He said steadily.

After the last bell rang, I bolted out of class and over to my car to wait for. Chase. After about 5 minutes I got bored so I pulled out my phone and started playing games.

As I pulled up Instagram, I felt two big hands on my hips.

"Always on that damn phone." Chase's voice rumbled through my ears.

"Well if a certain SOMEONE didn't take 3 days to leave the building I wouldn't have to be on it." i smirked.

We got into the car and sped to my house.

Once we got to my house I pulled into the garage and locked the car before walking into the house with Chase's fingers intertwined with mine.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked Chase a I walked us into the kitchen.

"How about we watch a movie?" He suggested as I pulled out two water bottles and handed him one.

"Alright." I smiled.

We walked up stairs and I told Chase to go ahead and pick a movie while I used the restroom. I quickly used the restroom and walked out. As I was about to open the door and walk in, I heard Bianca's annoying voice.

"Rhyan.''She stated.

"What?" I snapped, turning to face her.

"I want you to know that I'm not giving up on Chase. Like I said before, I get what I want when I want it. And I'm not scared if you." She said bluntly.

"I'm not intimidated by you. But i'll warn you. If you as mush as touch him, I will break your hand, all of your fingers, and give you a reason to be scared of me. I'm not one to back down from a fight. Especially if it involve someone I love. Ask Audrey." I smirked as I turned an walked into my room.

"Babe. Who's Audrey?" Chase asked as I sat on the bed.

"Okay so you heard that. Anyways, back in 7th grade she kept calling my best friend Sam a slut because she was pregnant (Audrey didn't know she was raped). So I told her if he didn't back off I was going to hurt her. She kept calling Sam the mean names and one day I snapped I walked up to her when she was doing it, grabbed a fist full of her hair, dragged her to the ground, punched her in the face numerous times. I gave her a concussion, a broken nose cracked her skull, and knocked a couple teeth out." I shrugged.

"Damn you're violent!" He eyed me like I was crazy.

"I warned her." I shrugged.

"Anyways. What movie did you pick?" I asked.

"Hide and seek." he smiled

"I love that movie!" I fist pumped.

Once the movie was over it was around 7:00 so Chase ate dinner with us and then went home. I walked up stairs, brushed my teeth, changed into my pajamas and jumped into bed. Today was a good day. I can't wait till tomorrow!