Ch. 34 - returning & introductions

The week passed by with a couple lazy days, clubbing almost every night, girlie days, and trying to find Katelyn's mate. Yeah, the lat one we didn't have success on.

We sat in the TV room and watched Spongebob. We all sprung from our seats when we heard the door open. Today was the day the boys were coming home.

All of the Guys walked inside and us girls attacked our mates. Everyone was in tight hugs besides Katelyn. When Chase noticed, he sat me back on my feet and spoke to her.

"Katelyn! We have somebody who's excited to see you." He said. Katelyn cocked her head to the side and nearly cried when Aiden walked through the door.

"Oh my gosh!" He screamed as she ran an nearly tackled him in a hug.

"I missed you so much." She said as tears began to fall down her cheek.

"I missed you too." He said, tightening his grip on her.

"Aiden, this is Rhyan." Katelyn said as she wiped tears from her eyes.

"It's nice to finally meet you in person. He said, pulling me into a hug. As he did, a low growl filled the air. I turned around an glared at the source. Chase.

"He's my brother." I mouthed through clenched teeth. He stared at me for a second before turning his gaze to the floor.

After everyone was situated, Chase grabbed my hand and led me to his room. He sat me down on the bed and began to talk.

"I hate to ask this, but, will you go to the pack's cotillion with me?"he asked, starring deep into my eyes.

"Why do you hate to ask me that?" I asked sadly.

"Because my parents are going to be there and their going to want to meet you. And my parents can be a little embarrassing." He sighed.

"And you act like my family's normal." I chuckled.

"So, will you go with me?"he asked nervously.

"I don't know...." I said, causing him to let out a low growl. "I'm kidding. I would love to go with you." I smiled, pecking a kiss on his lips.

"Now I have to go out and get another dress." I faked sadness.

"Come on." Chase laughed.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to present you to the pack. So go do what ever it is girls do to get ready for these kind of things." He said, shooing me off.

I ran into the bathroom and too a shower. Once I finished blow drying my hair and drying my body, I crimped my hair and put a red flower in it. I slid into m dress.

The dress was ruby red and strapless. The front came to my knees and the back came a little hit above my ankles in a thinner material over a thicker material. I slid into my shiny red heels and started on my makeup. I applied little eyeliner, mascara, and a light blush.

"Ready." I smiled, exiting the bathroom. Chase had on a fitted white button down, black dress pants and shoes.

"You look good." He said huskily into my ear. I giggled an laced our fingers together a we left the room an walked down the stairs.

A soon as we stepped off the stairs, I saw Katelyn and Aiden. Katelyn had on a dress that was black and strapless around the chest. It bubbled to her knees in an off white color. She accompanied it with black strappy heels. Aiden was wearing a white button down shirt and black dress pants.

"You guys look great!" I smiled hugging Katelyn. The said thank you and Chase led us to the ball room we had been in a couple weeks ago.

He explained to me that when I 'met the pack', it wasn't a proper meeting. An today his dad and mom were resigning as Alpha and Luna so we were taking over. And I also had to be there when he introduced the new pack members today. We walked into the room an up to the stage along with Katelyn, Aiden, and Cheyenne.

"Good evening ladies and gentleman. As most of you know, today I will be stepping down as Alpha and handing over the position to my son. So here he is, please welcome your new Alpha." Chase's father spoke. The room boomed with clapping and cheering.

"Thank you. As you know, we have new pack members we would like to introduce. This is Katelyn Weightman, Aiden Weightman, an Cheyenne Elmore." He introduced them. They all smiled and waved as he said their name.

"I expect they will be treated with the respect they deserve. That's all for now. Enjoy the rest of your night." He finished, stepping away from the microphone and heading towards me. I smiled an pecked his cheek as we walked off the stage.

I spent the rest of my night meeting pack members, having long conversations, and dancing with Chase, Hunter, and Chase's father.