Ch. 2 - we meet again

I woke up to 'Here's To Never Growing Up' by Avril Lavigne playing on my alarm clock. I quickly turned it off and made my way to my personal bathroom. I took a quick hot shower and straightened my hair. I applied a thin line of eye liner and walked to my closet to get clothes. I pulled out a pair of faded jean short shorts, a neon pink tank top, and black and pink Jourdan's.

I pulled out my phone as I plopped down on my bed and saw that Cheyenne texted me after she dropped me of last night.

From Cheyenne:

Hello lovely. Just wanted to know who that guy was last night. Last few days of spring break and you still have guys drooling over you! Haah ;)

To Cheyenne:

His name is Chase and he was just being nice seeing as SOMEONE left me last night to twerk on a stranger!

From Cheyenne:

Bite me! And did you get his number?

To Cheyenne:

Yeah. But I don't think I'm going to use it. And do you want to go swim suit shopping later?

From Cheyenne:

SHOPPING!!!!!!!! OF COURSE I DO! be over in a bit :)

I decided it would only take us 1 hour to shop because she lives right next door and the mall is around the corner from us.

Hopefully her little sister isn't going. She always asks for everything at the mall. Today, we're only going for swim suits and MAYBE sun glasses and shorts.

When we finally arrived at the mall, we walked straight to the swim suit store. FUN IN THE SUN.

"Welcome to 'fun in the sun'. How may I help you girls today?" A tall ginger asked as soon as walked in the store.

"Well I need a new bikini. But I don't want stripes or polka dots because I already have those." I smiled.

"Well we just got a new shipment of bikinis in. Maybe you'll find something you'll like." She said pointing to a large wall with tons of suits on it.

I walked to the wall and found the cutest ones ever. One was black with rhinestone peace signs on it. Another one was white with mustaches on it. And the last was neon purple that would look good with my tan.

Cheyenne and I tried on the same suits and purchased them after trying them on.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" She asked as we left the store.

"Yes. I want Chinese food." I smiled.

"Me too!" She squealed. We always agree on everything. That's probably the reason she's my best friend.

After we payed for our food, Cheyenne and I walked over to find a table. Sadly we couldn't find any. As we were about to walk over to the set if stairs leading to the security office to eat, someone yelled my name from behind. I turned around and saw the one face I least expected to see. Chase.

"Hey Rhyan. What's up?"he asked out of breath.

"Nothing bout to go sit down to eat." i said pointing to the stairs.

"Where?" He snapped.

"The stairs obviously. There's no tables!" I said in a duh tone.

"You guys could sit with us. We've only got one seat but we can figure something out." He smiled as he spoke.

"We'd love to!" Cheyenne answered when she saw I couldn't.

"Come on." He laughed as he lead us to the table.

"Dang! You leave to get something to drink and you come back with 2 girls. You're something else Chase." Hunter laughed.

"Cram it!" Chase glared.

"Cheyenne you can sit in the chair. I'll stand." I smiled. Just as I was about to take a bite of my food, two big hands grabbed my hips and pulled me down. I looked back and came face to face with a smirking Chase.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm not going to let you stand." He defended.

"Okay." I said unsure of his choice.

"If I didn't want you to sit on me, then I wouldn't have let you." He chuckled, as if he had read my mind.

As I started to eat, I leaned back an rested against Chase's chest. He obliged and wrapped his arm around me.

"It was good seeing you again!" I smiled, hugging Chase as I walked up to my front porch.

"The pleasure was all mine." He said. I turned to walk inside, when Chase gripped my wrist.

"Hey! Some of my friends and I are having a cook out at the park tomorrow. Would you like to come?" He asked, showing off the hottest smile I have ever seen.

"Are you asking me on a date?" i smiled.

"It depends. Are you saying yes?" He shot back.

"I would love to. Oh, wait! The closest park is like a mile away. I have no way there." I said sadly.

"I could pick you up. I don't live that far for here. I live like 5 blocks away." He suggested.

"Okay. Call me when you get here." I smiled.

"Okay. Goodnight Rhyan." He smirks walking away.

"Goodnight." I waved.

Tomorrow should be very interesting!