Ch. 21 - boardwalk and surprises

I decided to take a shower and get dressed.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I smiled at Chase.

"Was that an invitation to join you?" He smirked, raising an eye-brow at me.

"Not by a long shot babe." I smile, patting his chest before turning to walk away to get clothes.

After showering and slipping into my panties and bra, I poked my head out of the door and saw Chase watching TV in the bedroom.

"Chase! Close your eyes!" I shouted, gaining his quizzical look.

"Okay." He said uneasily. He closed his eyes and buried his eyes on his sleeve.

I quickly darted into the closet and closed the door. I pulled on a pair of faded short-shorts, a purple v-neck, a white cami, and black flip-flops. I exited the bathroom and found Chase staring at me like I was crazy.

"What do you wanna do today?" Chase asked as I walked into the bathroom. I flipped my hair into a high pony-tail and did y makeup lightly.

"Hmm. Let's go to the board-walk!" I cheered.

"I don't wanna be around a lot of people today." He said uneasily.

I knew how to get what I wanted from him. I walked up, sat on his lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Please baby." I whined.

"Fine" he said hesitantly. i smiled satisfactorily as I hopped off of his lap.

"No, no, no. You come here." He said, pulling me back down onto his lap.

"Don't start something you can't finish." He teased, firmly applying his hands to my hips.

He began trailing kissed along my neck, up to my jaw line, finally resting a long kiss on my lips. I smiled against his lips when he began wiggling his fingers against my sides an stomach.

"Quit!" I laughed.

"Okay. Only because I have to take a shower!" He grinned viciously.

As soon as Chase was done showering and getting dressed, we made our way to the board-walk. I pranced over to re t-shirt shop and allowed my eyes to trail over the clothes hanging in the walls.

"Hey, I like those shirts." Chase said, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

I looked down at the black shirts in my hand that read in neon green letters 'I love my boyfriend' and 'I love my girlfriend'.

"Well i like these." I smiled, eyeing the black shirts that read on neon orange letters 'AYE! She's mine' and 'AYE! He's mine'. I smiled.

"We can get both sets." He grinned. I shook my head in agreement and grabbed both sets of shirts. As we walked up to the counter hand-in-hand, Chase tightened his grip on my hand. I looked up at him confusedly an he pointed his head in another direction.

I turned around and saw a guy about 17 or 18 smirking and trailing his eyes up and down my body. Chase let out a low growl, causing me to jerk my head in his direction.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it.'' I cooed, placing my hands on his chest after I laid down the shirts.

"Come on. Lets go." He said after paying for the shirts and grabbing my bag and hand in his. He sped walk out if the store and dragged me with him.

"Dude. Calm down! You look like you're about to flip a switch!" I demanded. I quickly stopped walking and jerked Chase to a halt and spin around to face me.

"I can't calm down when there's other guys flirting with you and trying to take you from me. One thing not to do, is piss off a werewolf." He said through clenched teeth.

"Do you want to go home then?" I asked, trying to calm him down before he goes on a rampage.

"No. Let's just....go on some rides or something." He mumbled, grabbing on to my hand again. As we walked towards the rides, I felt like somebody was watching me.

I pushed the feeling away until we got to the top o the Ferris wheel and it stopped because they had a little bit of difficulties. I looked down, and met someone's gaze, not just someone. Nigel. I looked at him as he smirked at me and slowly waved. I waved back and turned back to Chase.

"Who are you waving at?" Chase asked as confusion spread across his face.

"Hmm? Oh! No one. I thought it was someone I knew. That person probably thinks i'm crazy now." I smiled.

I guess Nigel was proud of me. Until I was 14 I was terrified of heights. If I was in a too higher than 2 stories, I wouldn't even go on the same side of the room as the windows. I guess it was because I was so used to going on roller coasters with my dad or Nigel, that when they both left I grew a fear for heights.

"Yay. We're moving!'' said giddily.

After Chase and I rode the Ferris Wheel, the Flying Swings, the Cork-screw, the Skate-board, the Pirate ship, the UFO, the Belly-Buster, and some Indiana Jones themed roller coaster; we were starving.

"How about sea food?" Chase offered.

"Alright." I smiled.

We walked down the board walk and into 'Joe's Crab Shack'. We followed out waitress to our table and ordered our drinks and food.

"Are you having fun?" I asked Chase questioningly.

"It's only our first full day." He laughed. "But yes, I am. As long a I'm with you I couldn't ask for anymore."

I reached across the table and took his hand I mine. "Awe, babe," I gushed. "You're so sweet."

"Can blame me for stating the obvious." He replied, lifting his eye brows.

Out of nowhere, my phone started playing 'cruise' by Florida Georgia Line. I looked down at the caller ID. It was my mom.

"Hello?"

"Hi honey. How much longer are you going to be out?"

"How did you know we were out?"

"Because i Sent Bianca over to get you and you were gone."

"Okay and Umm. I don't know. We're about to eat and head home, so probably about an hour?"

"Alright. I have a surprise for you when you get back. Come over to the main house instead of where you're staying."

"Okay. Can I drop something of at our house before I come over though?"

"Sure. Oh! Gotta go. Love you honey. Bye."

She quickly hung up before I could reply. I locked my phone and shoved it back into my pocket as I saw our waitress walking Over with our food.