Ch. 28 - new tattoos?!

Once we finished our day at the beach, Chase caves into my begging for a piggy back ride. He were currently walking up the stairs as I held my bag and dangled it in front of his throat.

Chase walked in the front door and up stairs to our room. He dropped me o the bed and straddled my hips. He bit onto his lip before his eyes clouded with black. Within seconds his eyes were back to their original color and glowing brighter than ever.

He began peppering kissed all over my face and down my neck till he reached his mark.

"Okay. I'm done." He said through clenched teeth.

"What do you mean you're 'done'?" i asked.

"It kills me inside but I submit." He answered. I smirked at his reaction. He had his jaws clenched tightly while he started kissing me.

I honestly don't care if I'm only 15. I'm going to be with Chase for the rest of my life. I'm not stupid enough to get pregnant anyways. My mom out me on birth-control like 3 years ago to co tell my acne, and Chase is not stupid enough to not wear protection.

After our little...event, I left Chase to take shower. I took my shower and blow dried my hair and dried my body. I slipped into my faded short-shorts and red v-neck before doing my hair in a high ponytail and applying mascara.

I walked out and found Chase in a white beater and red basketball shorts. He had our suit cases out and opened on the bed.

I walked up behind him and wrapped m arms around his waist, catching hi by surprise.

"You know I love you right?" I asked as he spun me around so I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my forehead resting against his.

"Yes. And you know I love you too?" He asked. I smiled and quickly kissed him.

"Oh! Before we start packing, I promise I would take you somewhere an get you your birthday present from my mom." I smiled. He plants me on my feet and I took off to the closet and slipped into my red Taylor Swift vans.

We kept walking down the boardwalk until I led Chase into a smaller store. He looked at me funny as all the barks an meows filled our ears.

"She out extra money on my card to get you a puppy." I smiled, walking him to the back where a sign read 'Dogs'.

We looked at dozens of puppies until he finally found one that he likes. It was a grey and white Husky pup. Chase read the clipboard on her cage and it said she was a girl but she didn't use a name yet.

I picked up the puppy and clipboard and walked to the cashier. While they washed the puppy and gave we her shots, Chase and I walked around and gather all the stuff she would need like a kennel, a brush, food, food and water bowls, a collar, and a leash.

"I wanna try something" I smiled. I picked up a tennis ball and threw it towards a bin of squeaky toys.

"What was that?" He asked curiously.

"I wanted to see if you knew how to fetch." I smiled giddily. He glared at me before a younger boy brought the pup over to us.

I paid for the pup and supplies before grabbing his an carrying her to the car while Chase carried the bags.

"So what are you ping to name her?" I asked as he laid on Chase's lap on the couch.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"How about Daisy?" I asked.

"Why Daisy?" He responded questioningly.

"Because I like the name and because my aunt used to have a husky named Daisy." I answered. I sat down on the floor and Daisy jumped down next to me and began playing with the Kong that Chase filled with peanut-butter.

"Alright. Daisy it is then." Chase grinned. He scooped up Daisy and he Kong before walking up re stairs to our room.

He laid her down on the bed and walked over to the closet. As I walked into my bathroom I changed into a tank top and started packing all my makeup except what I needed for tomorrow.

I looked at my appearance in the mirror and caught myself starring at the mark on my neck. Chase's mark. It was what I called a 'love mark'.

As I reached out to grab my blush, I noticed something on my wrist. On the inside of my wrist was a circle 3x the size of a quarter with a capital 'C' in the middle. Wrapping around m wrist and connecting the the sides of re circle were a bunch of squiggly lines that looked like vines.

"Hey Chase?" Shouted, my eye never leaving the mark.

"What's up babe?" He asked, poking his head into the bathroom.

"What the hell is this?" I asked suspiciously. "I do remember getting a tattoo." I said in bewilderment.

"Well instead of just getting the mark," he said, pointing to the bite mark. "You get this. You don't get it until after you finished the mating process." He smiled

"I have one too." He smiled. He held out his left wrist and, sure enough, was the same tattoo as mine but instead of a 'C' was an 'R'.

"I like them," I smiled. "But I don't think my mom will." i said. As soon as I did, his smile fell.

"I told you to wait! You could have stopped me." He said, throwing his hands in the air as he chuckled.

"Screw you." I snapped.

"That's what got you in this mess." He smirked. I rolled my eyes before I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

Once we finished packing, Chase claimed he was 'starving', so I scooped up Daisy and carried her to the living room where I laid her in her little puppy bed. I walked to the kitchen and Chase was shuffling through the cabinets.

"Let's go out. It's going to be the last time we eat here anyways." I smiled "besides, I want sushi." I smiled.

I heard the living room door opened an then Daisy let out the cutest set of barks I have ever heard.

"OH MY GOSH!!" what sounded like Katelyn squealed. I walked into the living room and saw Katelyn holding Daisy and rubbing her belly.

"Where did you get this little cutie?" She asked as Daisy began to lick her hand like there was nothing left.

"My mom's gift to Chase or his birthday." I smiled, leaning onto the door frame.

"Hey. We're going to go out for dinner since its going to be the last night in town. Wanna come?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled. I locked Daisy in her kennel with her Kong in Chase and I's room before leaving and getting in the car.

Once out waitress showed us to our grill, yes grill, I noticed that there were 2 older couples sitting there also.

They didn't have tables here. Instead, they had frills with a granite bar around three of the edges while the cool stood on the other side an made the food. Each side of the counter had three chairs.

I took my seat between Chase and Katelyn before saying hello to the couples.

I enjoyed watching the man flip our food as he did many tricks. But I enjoyed it better when he put it on a plate an gave it to me. I smiled and dug in, flavored bursting wildly I my mouth.

After dinner, we got into the car and headed home.

"So when did you guys get the matching tattoos?" Katelyn asked as we pulled into the driveway.

"Um, today after we left the beach." I lied. I couldn't exactly say 'after we did IT.' Because she would 1 thin I was nasty for giving up my vCard when I'm only 15. And 2 because she could tell my mom. And then I wouldn't be allowed to ever see Chase again.

"Their cool." She smiled.

"Thanks." Chase said, turning off the car and fleeing the car.