Ch. 36 - moving in & rogues

Brits you read this, I want to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July!! 🎇

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As soon as we left my house, Chase's back seat had two large suit cases and an old cheer duffle bag in it. Yeah, I know what you're think, that's a lot of clothes! No. The suitcases have clothes, pictures, shoes, and cosmetic items. While the duffle bag has all my hats in it. I like hats!

We pulled into the parking lot and saw Cheyenne and Hunter sitting outside on the porch.

"Hello my beebee's!" I yelled. Causing them to look up at me and smile while they laughed.

"What's with the bags?" Hunter asked.

"I'm moving in!" I smiled when I saw his smile drop and Cheyenne burst out laughing.

"Don't look so down Hunter! It'll be.....fun." I smirked at the end, causing Chase to lightly laugh.

"Yeah. Fun. It'll be like living with my mom all over gain.'' He muttered.

"I heard that!" i yelled behind me as Chase and I walked inside and up to his room.

"You were supposed to! He shouted in response.

I sat my bags on Chase's bed and sat down next to them.

"Where do you want me to put all of this?" I asked, gesturing towards my bags.

"In the closet and dresser." He said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. I stuck my tongue out at him for trying to be a smart-elic.

"Keep sticking that tongue out and I'm going to have to bite it." Chase smirked evilly.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the close for hangers. I hung up all my clothes and placed all my bras, panties, and might clothes in the empty dresser drawers. I lined my hats along the shelf above my clothes in the large closet, and did the same with my shoes except on the floor underneath my clothes.

Once done, I was tired because Chase just sat on the bed and watched me do it all. I walked over an laid on the bed next to him. I cuddled into his chest when he wrapped an arm around me.

"You know you could have helped me unpack." I mumbled into his shirt.

"Yeah, I know. But i didn't feel like it." He shrugged.

"Well maybe I don't feel like sleeping in here. Or maybe I don't feel like kissing you ever again." I mocked.

"I could always force you." He smirked.

"Really?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Mmmmhmmmm." He said, turning on the TV to basketball.

"I wish you-" I started before he cut me off.

"Shhh. It's The Heat and The Bulls." He said, placing a hand over my mouth.

I glared at him before an idea came to mind. I sat there a minute before firmly biting down on the tip of his palm.

"Son of a-" he said, jerking his hand back.

"Don't put your hands near my face, unless you want them bitten." I interrupted before he could finish his sentence.

"You better run." He said. I followed his advice and darted out of the room an down the stairs.

I kept running until I reached the living room entrance. Chase grabbed me from behind and pulled me off the door into his chest. I laughed.

Chase launched me onto the large 'L' shaped couch and bounce on it about a foot from my head. Once we sobered up from our lap attacks, Chase scooted closer to me and lifted my head into his lap.