Ch. 65 - seriously?

Once we left Kameron's house, we went straight home. Chase led me up the stairs, carrying his large duffle bag in his hands.

We entered our room an I was greeted by the beautiful scent of Axe cologne. I loved this smell and it made it even better that Chase knew it and wore it every day.

I unpacked my bag and collected Chase and I's dirty clothes in a laundry basket.

"Where are you going?" Chase asked as I started towards the bedroom door.

"To wash our dirty laundry." I said in a duh tone.

"Okay. I'll be in the game room if you need me." He said, grabbing his phone an walking towards the game room.

I made it down to the huge laundry room that was downstairs next to the kitchen. Apparently Katelyn and Cheyenne had the same idea as me to wash everything.

"I'm so happy they're back." Cheyenne smiled as she poured in fabric softener.

"Me too!" I smiled excitedly. Katelyn stayed silent a she continued to pour laundry detergent into re two washers she was using. I looked over at her when she sighed.

"Katelyn, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"I-nothing. I don't want to sound like a complete beotch." She said, shaking her head.

"Kate! What is it?" I asked, a little to harshly.

"You guys are always talking about how you miss your mates an how you love them so much. I'll never have any of that. My mate broke a law. My mate is locked away. I can't kiss, or hold, or touch my mate. I can't stand him. I'm-i'm just going to reject him and find somebody else." She said, grabbing her dark blue laundry basket and leaving the laundry room.

After I finished Chase and I's laundry, i headed upstairs to our room. I folded it and put them on hangers before making my way to the game room.

Inside the room was Chase, Hunter, Damon, Matt, and Alex. They were being typical boys and playing Modern Warfare. I walked over to re couch Chase and Damon were sitting on a squeezed in between them.

"Where's Lauren?" I asked as I looked from guy to guy. Not one of them taking their eyes off the large flat screen.

"I'll ask again. Where's Lauren?" Again, no response.

I huffed and decided I could be a complete douche bag too. I walked over to the TV an unplugged the gaming system from it. All the guys shouted at me and I just scowled.

"Where's. Lauren." I said through clenched teeth.

All of the guys hung their heads. I had completely forgot I was there Luna. Chase told me whenever I spoke in a demanding tone, they had to obey or submit.

"Answer me!" I shouted. Wow! I was being a complete ars hole!

"Tyler's." they all answered.

"Thank you." I said, dropping the plug an sauntering over to my seat on the couch. "Sorry for yelling." I muttered.

They all nodded in unison. Hunter climbed off his bean bag chair and onto his feet and walked over to plug in the game consul.

Chase's phone began to ring as they started the game again. He placed it between his shoulder and ear and responded.

"Hello? Yes. One of the pack members? What's her name? Okay. Yes. But she must have at least two guards wit her. We haven't gotten any answers from him yet. Okay. Bye."

At the words 'pack members' the guys paused the game and we were all looking at him curiously.

"Who was that?" I asked since nobody else was going to.