Super Bowl Sick

If there was one thing Tony Stark knew how to do, it was throw a party. But this party wasn't his usual bash, he was throwing a super bowl party. Just the Avengers were invited maybe a few other heroes like Rhody and such but no one else.

Clint munched on some funny chip dip that Rhodey had brought, watching everyone come in with their jerseys on. He himself was sporting a Broncos hat with a number 88 on the back while Tony had on partners gear. Steve and Bucky both had Broncos while Natasha and Bruce had panthers. Clint chuckled as Thor came in with Jane as he had Broncos but she had panthers.

"House divided!" Tony laughed as he took a huge bite of the dip.

"It's going to be a great game that's for sure." Rhodey says from his spot on the couch with Sam as they drank beer.

"Hey Cap why the Broncos?" Clint asked from his spot by the breakfast bar.

"Yeah why Manning? He's way too old for this." Tony joked giving Steve a light punch to the shoulder.

"Maybe I like to rout for the old guys, the underdogs." Steve said Bucky nodding in agreement.

"Let's us begin the battle of the Ball of Foot!" Thor's force boomed as they gathered around the TV at kickoff.

***
The game was a lot of fun the team staying up well past midnight before they turned in. Do when Steve was woken from his sleep from a sound that sounded like someone in distress he was on his feet in seconds and skidded down the hall.

Steve found a bathroom where sounds of someone being violently sick reached his enhanced ears. He carefully knocked on the door.

"Hello? It's Steve who's in there are you okay?" Steve was concerned when no one answered but the door did unlock. Steve walked in hesitatingly, what he saw all but broke his heart. Clint was hunched over the toilet, he was sweaty, shaking and was deathly pale from losing his dinner and maybe lunch and breakfast to by the looks of him. Clint was resting his head on his arm as his free hand gripped the bowl so hard his knuckles were white.

"God Clint what happened? How did you get so sick so fast?" Steve asked as he kneeled by his teammate, putting what he hoped was a comforting hand on his friends shoulder.

"Mm'don't know..." Came Clint's reply, his voice was cracked and weak, and he was cut off as he dry heaved into the toilet his body shaking with convolutions from his stomach lunching itself.

Steve just rubbed his friends back as he did, saying soothing words as Clint gagged into the bowl. If anyone in the tower ever for sick Steve was the one you wanted to come to your aid. He was calm and kind and very patient with you, never raising his voice and he ways seemed to know what to do to make you feel better.

"Can you make it back bed?" Clint was about to answer when a smiler sound reached the super soldiers ears, he looked and Clint then spirited down the hall. And there with puke on the floor laying on the floor with his arms protectively around his midsection was Tony Stark. Stark looked worse then Clint of possible but that might just be because he hadn't made it to the bathroom.

"Oh Tony..." Came Steve's gentle voice as he kneeled down next to the billionaire, Tony was shaking like a leave and had a layer of sweat on his pale skin. Steve knew this was going to be a long night. He pulled Tony's mused shirt off him making him shudder even more, carefully he picked Tony up and walked to Pepper and his room. Pepper was awake in a moment when Steve carried in the sick man.

"Drunk?" Pepper asked her worried tone was plain to see from the super soldier.

"I don't think so, Clint is sick to, can you get him cleaned up? I'll come back when your done and we will put them on the couch?" Pepper nodded in agreement as she helped the delirious Tony into the bathroom.