"I didn't cheat on him." I spoke as I sank to the floor and started sobbing. Nobody came over to comfort me. All I heard was Liam and Niall say bye to Louis.

"Anna lets go get you cleaned up." Perrie said while grabbing a hold of my arm. I stood up and she led me to the bathroom. She put the toilet seat down before telling me to sit.

"The boys would kill me if I told them this, but I don’t think you did it. So between me and you what happened?" She asked me as she began wiping my face with a wet washcloth. I pushed her hand away and stood up.

"So you'll only take my side as long as they don't know. Fuck you Perrie! I thought you were my best friend. Guess not!" I snapped and stormed out of the bathroom and ran up to my room. I heard her calling my name behind me, but I didn't care. I slammed my bedroom door and locked it.

Louis' POV

I couldn't believe Anna was lying to all of us. She clearly cheated on Harry why can't she just be honest?

"Anna, wait." Perrie yelled.

"What was that about? " I asked Zayn. He just shrugged his shoulders. Perrie walked around the corner and she was in tears. Zayn ran over to her and cupped her face.

"What did she do?" Zayn asked her. Perrie gently pushed Zayn away.

"She did nothing, but do what any of us would do when no one believes you. I know how much Anna loves Harry and I don't care about that picture.... I know she didn't cheat on Harry and I'm not going to pretend to think she did." Perrie snapped at us.

"Babe we weren't telling you to-"

"No you didn't come out and say it, but you didn't give me a chance to tell you she wouldn't do that. I'm just going to go home. I will talk to you all tomorrow. Zayn babe I will text you when I get home." Perrie said kissing his cheek and walking out of the room and out the flat.

"Great! Now my girlfriend is mad at me because of something stupid Anna did." Zayn spat before waving at us and walking out of my flat. I sighed while running my hand through my hair. Eleanor wrapped her arms around my waist.

Anna's POV

After I heard the front door slam I quietly unlocked my door and slowly crept down the hall. I wanted to get my book bag from downstairs. When I got to the top of the stairs I heard Louis start to say something to Eleanor.

"She just messed everything up didn't she? " Louis said to Eleanor. I stormed down the stair and past Louis and Eleanor and grabbed my bag.

"Anna, I-"

"You don't want to hear me then I don't want to hear you." I snapped at him before going back up to my room.

Harry's POV

I'm beyond pissed right now. I thought Anna was someone I could rely on, but I guess I was incredibly wrong. She broke my heart into a million pieces and she won’t even tell me the fucking truth. I could have eventually forgiven her if she would have just told me the truth about what happened. 
My my mum just called letting me know she was coming to London for a bit. Normally I would be annoyed that my mum wants to keep an eye on me, but I need someone to lean on. The girl I love so dearly broke my heart and I don't know how to fix the pain I'm feeling.

Anna's POV

--2:00am-

An hour after I heard Louis say 'I messes everything up' I called Mrs. Holmes and said I would love to go to LA. She was so happy that I decided to take the opportunity. I just couldn't stand being surrounded by people who hate me. I am so hurt that they wouldn't let me tell them my side of the story. My own brother said I messes everything up! I didn't mess anything up .... The angle of that photo did and the fact that nobody is willing to let me explain. 
My flight leaves in 2 hours. I have to leave for the airport in the next 5 minutes. 
I spent 3 hours packing all of my things into my suitcases. All my clothes, shoes, toiletries, etc... Are packed a long with my school stuff. My entire luggage is sitting by the front door. I set an envelope on the kitchen table before looking at the flat I shared with my brother one last time before grabbing my luggage and walking out of the flat. I made sure to open and close the door as quietly as I possibly could.