Chapter 35:

A/N: Read the A/N at the end of this chapter for some important stuff (:

Anna’s POV

After Harry’s shower last night he got into bed and we searched for a movie to watch. We ended up watching ‘Grown Up’s’ which was the perfect movie to watch to get our minds off of what happened earlier in the night.

I must have fallen asleep during the movie, because one moment they were at a water park and the next I’m waking up to the smell of bacon. Harry had woken up before me and ordered room service for the both of us.

“How’d you sleep?” He asked as he gave me a plate of food.

“I guess good I don’t remember falling asleep.” I said playing with my food not really hungry.

“You were emotionally and physically drained I knew you wouldn’t stay up long. You just needed a distraction from your thoughts.” He smiled at me.

“Why aren’t you just so smart.” I said rolling my eyes playfully at him.

“Yeah and don’t you forget it.” He smiled at me.

“Did you have any nightmares?” he asked me.

“Surprisingly not.” I said realizing that I slept through the night with no issues.

“Louis called about an hour ago to check up on you, but I told him you were sleeping.” Harry said.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Noon. Why?” he asked.

“Just wondering.” I said as I got out of bed and started to make my way over to the bathroom.

“Not eating?” He asked me before I got to the bathroom.

“Not really hungry.” I said truthfully. I didn’t wait for him to say anything I just went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror and I had to hold back a laugh at how horrible I look right now.

Harry’s POV

I watched as Anna walked into the bathroom and close the door behind her. She still looked so broken and scared this morning. I heard a knock on the hotel room door at the same time I heard the shower start up. I walked out of the bedroom pulling a shirt over my head in the process and made my way to the door. I looked through the peephole to see all the lads plus Eleanor, Paul, and Preston standing there. ‘This can’t be good’ I thought to myself as I opened the door.

“Afternoon.” I smiled.

“Where is Anna?” Louis asked looking around for his sister.

“She’s taking a shower. She just got up.” I said.

“That’s good. We need to figure out what we are going to do and then we will just tell her. Less stress on her.” Paul said.

“What do we need to figure out?” I asked clearly confused as to what they are talking about.

“The media got a hold of pictures and videos of Louis attacking Trey last night. Along with photos of Louis and Anna holding hands and her holding on to him when she first got sight of Trey. The media and fans are going crazy coming up with ideas of what they think happened. Simon thinks Louis, Eleanor, Anna, and you Harry should sit down and have an interview with someone and tell the truth of what happened. Or at least the partial truth. You don’t need to get into detail about how Anna was abused as a kid though.” Paul said. My mind was just going crazy as I heard him say all these things.