Chapter 4:

-2 Weeks Later-

Anna’s POV

The last few weeks have been crazy. I’ve been working my bum off at school doing my normal work, but I also had to do Eleanor’s dress. I was lucky that she liked the sketches I sent her the day after our first meeting so I just had to sew the dress up and all that fun stuff. I finished the dress yesterday so Eleanor was coming today to come pick up the dress. She came by last week to do a final fitting. I’m currently waiting in the classroom for her to show up. There were only a few other students here waiting for their girls to show up.

“Anna it’s so nice to see you again. This is my best friend Danielle. Danielle this is Anna.” Eleanor chirped as she walked into the classroom. I couldn’t help, but feel a little weird seeing Danielle. I mean she gave me that weird look a few weeks ago and I keep seeing different members of One Direction everywhere. It’s just weird to me that I’m seeing different members of the biggest boy band in the world at places I have gone to for years and have never seen them before.

“Nice to meet you Danielle.” I said breaking myself from my thoughts.

“Like wise.” She smiled.

“Okay El your dress is on the manikin over there,” I said pointing to the back of the room.

“Yay!” Eleanor cheered. She grabbed Danielle’s arm and dragged her over to the dress.

“Oh My Gosh! It looks even better then it did the last time I saw it. You are amazing Anna.” Eleanor squealed and gave me a bone-crushing hug. (The Dress is on the sidebar)

“You’re really talented Anna. I love this dress. I want one now.” Danielle smiled.

“Thanks! If you want one I can make you one. It might take a week for me to get it done though. My work load is heavy right now.” I said.

“Really? That would be great if you could do it. If not I understand.” Danielle smiled widely.

“No, it’s no big deal. Do you want it in the same color or do you want it in a different color? I have this same fabric in a cream color if you want that,” I said. I used any opportunity to make clothes for myself or anyone else. (If u look at the pic on the sidebar of Eleanor and the dress u can see the cream colored version that will be Danielle’s dress. Credit to who designed and made the dresses)

“Oh that would be great.” Danielle said. She came over to me and gave me a hug.

“Not a problem. I just need to get your measurements so it fits perfectly.” I smiled. Danielle nodded and put her bag down and stood on the platform so I could start measuring her.

“So Anna do you have a boyfriend?” Eleanor asked me.

“Nope.” I smiled

“You are to gorgeous to be single.” Danielle said.

“I’m to busy. I barely have time for my friends let alone a boyfriend.” I said honestly. They didn’t say anything they just nodded.

“How about you two? You got boyfriends?” I said playing stupid. They both looked at each other then to me.

“What?” I asked continuing to play stupid.

“We don’t want to sound cocky or like we are bragging but we are dating members of One Direction.” Danielle said.

“Oh okay. I know who they are, which ones are you dating?” I asked with raised eyebrows.

“I’m dating Liam Payne and Eleanor is dating Louis Tomlinson.” Danielle smiled.

“Oh, I think I actually knew that now that you say that.” I smiled.

“It’s actually nice meeting someone that doesn’t really know who we are or at least not until we tell them.” Eleanor laughed.

“I bet. I feel bad for people in the spot light…… Pretty much every aspect of their lives are out in the open for anyone and everyone to read.” I said.

“I wish more people thought like you do. It does get old being followed by paps while trying to go on a date.” Danielle said.

“I bet. Alright Danielle you are all done.  How do you want me to contact you when the dress is done?” I asked. Danielle got off the platform and walked over to her purse.

“Here put your number in my phone and i will put mine in yours so you have my number. You can just text me when ever you need me for the dress.” She smiled handing me her phone. I took my phone out of my pocket and handed it to her so she could put her number in my phone. I watched her eyes go wide when she looked at my phone screen.

“You don’t have a boyfriend eh?” She said holding up my phone and showing me my background. It was a shirtless picture of Max. He had set that as my background the other day and I just haven’t changed it.

“That is my friend Max. He changed that the other day when we went to lunch.” I said.

“You went to lunch alone?” Eleanor asked with raised eyebrows.

“Yeah he was one of my first friends I made when I moved to London 4 years ago. He isn’t my boyfriend.” I said while I was putting my number into Danielle’s phone.

“Here put your number in mine as well.” Eleanor smiled handing me her phone. Eleanor and I only exchanged emails, so I didn’t have her number. I took her phone and started typing my number in.

“Well if you say so, but he just texted you saying and I quote ‘ Hiya babe! Hope you’re having a good day. Call me after you get out of school; I need to talk to you about something important. <3 <3 Xxx –Max’ “ Danielle smirked at me. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I can see why she thought we were dating especially after that text. It did sound like we were dating.

“He is just a friend.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Yeah okay. Here is your phone back.” She said handing me my phone. After we exchanged numbers they left. I unlocked my phone and so I could text Max back.

Anna: Hi! My day is going alright. Just about to go get lunch…. What do you want to talk about? Xxx

I didn’t have long for lunch today so I didn’t wait for him to text me back before i started walking to lunch. I wasn’t far from town so I decided walking to lunch would just be easier and cheaper.

Once I got to the café I got in line. I was standing behind a tall guy who had brown curly hair. I was by no means short I mean I’m 5 foot 5 inches, but he was still a good 5 inches taller then me. As I was waiting in line I decided to scroll through Twitter. I’m not obsessed with Twitter like most people I just like to look every once in a while. As the line moved forward I would take a step forward as well. As I was about to take another step forward I felt something freezing going down my chest.

“What the hell?” I said looking down at my shirt to see what looks and smelt like iced coffee. I looked up to see the tall guy with curly brown hair looking at me guilty and shocked. Wait I know him he is

Harry Styles from One Direction…..

A/N : So Anna officially met Danielle and got both hers and Eleanor’s cell phone numbers. Will they become friends?

Dani and El think that Anna and Max are dating and pretty much wont take no for an answer.

Did anyone else find it kind of funny that Harry was the one to spill ice coffee on her?

Comment and Vote to let me know what you are all thinking :D

 I will post chapter 5 on Monday :D Idk what time cause i'm starting work Monday at 7:30 am and i don't know when i will get home, but as soon as i get home i will post it if not i will post it on my lunch break XD 

"I'm The New Girl In His Life" Chapter 10 will be posted tomorrow so make sure to look out for that as well.

Allie<3