Chapter 44:

A/N: Finally feeling better...... hopefully this chapter isn't all scattered and actually makes sense if not i'm sorry....

Anna's POV

Dinner went good it was delicious. Anne is a great cook. Her and Gemma told me some embarrassing stories about when Harry was little. I found out how much of a goofy kid is.... well still is.

"You okay? You got quiet." Harry whispered to me as we sat on the couch across from his mum and sister.

"Yeah just got a headache. " I said honestly.

"Want something?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"So Anna have you talked to Louis? " Anne asked me. I froze not expecting her to have asked me that. I felt Harry tense next to me as well.

"No I haven't." I said trying not to be rude.

" I don't blame you. If Harry did that to me i would be fucking pissed. He would have to beg and grovel for my forgiveness." Gemma said. I can't believe Harry told them. How could he tell them something like that? You can't tell that story to someone without telling the person what we were doing.

"Gemma language. " Anne growled.

"Well just remember he is your only brother. " Anne added. I was fuming.

I am NOW uncomfortable.

"Excuse me." I said trying to smile but probably failed miserably. I walked up the stair and into Harry's room and right into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and sat on the floor. I'm extremely pissed at Harry for telling his mum. Hoe could he do that to me?

"Anna can you open the door?" Harry asked knocking on the door.

"Go away Harry." I snapped at him.

"My mum was just trying to help." He sighed.

"Ha! You think I'm pissed because of that. Sure that made me uncomfortable and i wish she didn't say anything, but she shouldn't have known to begin with." I spat at him through the door.

"Harry everything okay? " I heard Anne ask.

"I didn't mean to make her upset. " Anne tired to whisper, but I heard her loud and clear.

"Can you just go downstairs and let me handle this?" Harry asked his mum.

'Handle this? ' I didn't like they way he said that. I heard the bedroom door close, so I stood up and opened the door. I pushed passed him, and walked over to my duffle bag and started packing my things.

"What are you doing? " he asked nervously.

"What does it look like? " I snapped at him.

"Why? " He asked starting to get mad.

"You fucking told your mum Harry. You can't tell her what happened with Louis without telling her what we were doing at the time. That is private!" I shouted at him not caring if his mum and sister heard.

"She's my mum and my best mate punch me in the face. I needed to talk to my mum and figure out what I needed to do." He snipped at me. I ignored him and finished packing my stuff. I room my phone and opened a new message.

Anna: I'm not forgiving you, but I need you to come pick me up from Harry's house with no questions asked. If you are going to ask questions or pick a fight with Harry then I will get someone else to come get me.

"I just wanted some advice, can you understand that?" He asked with an attitude.

"I guess I can't." I said. Maybe if it weren't my first time having sex I wouldn't care if he told his mum, but it was my first time! It was bad enough that Eleanor, Louis, and the lads knew about what happened, but Harry's mum and sister. BUZZ! My phone cut off all of my thoughts. I opened the text....