Chapter 2:

Anna’s POV

I just finished my day of school and I’m now making my way home. I’m utterly exhausted and just want to go home and take a shower then sleep. The only bad part is I can’t sleep since I have a 2,000-word essay on fabrics due tomorrow.

After breakfast with Max and Joey I spent the day thinking about whether or not I want to quit my job or not. My job isn’t fancy or anything it’s just at a clothing store, but it was still a job I’ve had for a few years now. I became real close with the employee’s there and I think I will feel bad just quitting out of nowhere. But after the day of thinking about it I’ve decided that if Joey was telling me it was alright to quit then I will. I have enough money in my savings so I can buy things I NEED for a while, so that was another reason I don’t mind quitting. I know I have plenty of money to last for a while. I HATE feeling like a charity case, so I NEVER ask for money or anything like that.

When I got inside a cab and told the driver where to go I got my phone out and looked to see if anyone texted or called me while I was in school. I noticed that I had one text from Joey….

Joey: Hiya love! Please quit your job BEFORE you get home. I really don’t think you need a job plus you have your hands full with school. Love ya and see you when you get home. XXxx –J

Anna: You really hate that I have a job don’t you? Why all of a sudden do you want me to be jobless?

Joey: Nope. I just think it’s time for you to take a break from work. You have been busy practically your own life so I think you deserve to relax.

Anna: Fine, but if I run out of money I’m getting another job!

Joey: That seems fair. I gtg I will ttyl. See ya soon (:

I didn’t reply I just put my phone back in my purse. It was perfect timing as well because the cab driver was just pulling up in front of my job.

“Thank you sir.” I smiled and handed him the fee before getting out of the cab. I only lived a few blocks away from here so I will just walk home.

“Anna you aren’t working today, so why are you here? Not that I mind seeing your lovely face I’m just curious.” Jo my manager asked as I walked into the store.

“Can I actually talk to you in private please?” I asked her. She nodded her head, but she looked a little nervous.

“Yeah let’s go in the back,” She smiled. I nodded my head and followed her to the back room, which was also her office.

“So Anna what do you want to talk about?” She asked as if she already knew what I was going to say.

“I’m going to have to quit today. I’m so swamped with school that I’m super stressed out. I haven’t been sleeping or eating well and it’s starting to affect my health.” I said honestly. It was true I have noticed that my health as been deteriorating over the last few months.

“Anna I completely understand. If you EVER want to come back you are more then welcome back. I wish you all the best and I hope you get all A’s at school.” She winked at me. She then pulled me into a giant bear hug.

“Thanks,” I said hugging her back.

“Well why don’t you get out of here and go do some homework that I’m sure you have,” She smiled.

“Yeah I have a 2,000 – word essay that’s due tomorrow, so need to get on to that,” I chuckled. She just laughed at me and nodded. We both walked out of the room and I made my way to the front of the store. When I was about to walk out the door though I noticed a small group of girls in a circle talking to a girl with brown curly hair. I feel like I know her from somewhere. She must be famous if she has girls standing around asking for autographs and pictures? I walked out of the front door and was greeted by the girls squealing saying

‘Danielle can I have a hug?’ One girl said loudly.

‘Danielle I love your outfit. Where did you get it from?’ another girl said. I now know where I know this girl. She is dating one of the members of One Direction. I just don’t remember which one. She and I made eye contact so I just smiled and started walking home. I could have sworn Danielle looked at me sadly as if she knew me or something. It was really strange, but I just brushed it off and continued to walk home.

---------

I just walked into Joey’s flat and mine.

“Anybody bother you on your walk home?” Joey asked.

“Nah. I did see that girl Danielle the girl who is dating a member of 1D.” I shrugged. He always loves when I tell him what celeb I saw during the day just walking around London.

“You did?” He asked shocked.

“She say anything to you?” He asked nervously.

“Um, no why. She doesn’t know me and I don’t know her so why would she say something to me?” I asked confused.

“Oh, um… nothing just surprised you saw her. Did you quit your job?” He asked clearly trying to change the subject. I decided to let him just this once.

“Yes Jo said I could have my job back whenever I want it. Well that’s if I want it back,” I said.

“Well that was sweet of her. Do you have much homework to do tonight?” He asked. He never asked me about my schoolwork so I was a little taken back by that.

“I have a 2,000-word essay to write tonight. It’s due tomorrow,” I sighed.

“Oh okay,” he said.

“Why do you want to know?” I asked him. Joey looked down at the ground for a split second before looking back up to me.

“Just wondering what to do for dinner. I will order in Chinese if that is alright with you?” He asked/stated.

“That’s fine with me. I will be in my room writing this essay.” I said as I started walking up the stairs. When I got to the top of the stair I stood there out of view, but still in earshot when I heard Joey talking on the phone.

“Not tonight. I will let you know when.” He said quietly hoping I couldn’t hear, but he didn’t know that I was eavesdropping right now. I wonder whom he is talking to?

“I know and we will just give me some time,” Joey said kind of snapping a bit. Well whomever he is talking to they seem impatient, as does Joey. ‘Oh Well’ I thought to myself. I made my way to my room and put my bag on my bed and went over to my desk to get on my laptop to start writing this essay.

A/N: So Anna actually quit her job……..

She saw Danielle Peazer outside of her work (Used to be work)…. She said she felt like Danielle gave Anna a sad look…. If she really did give Anna that look why did she?

Why is Joey acting all weird?

Is he hiding something Or?

Comment and let me know what you think!

Please don’t’ forget to VOTE…

Make Sure you go check out Chapter 7 “ I’m The New Girl In His Life’ Go read, vote, and comment on that as well please.

I will post chapter 3 of this on Thursday so keep a look out for it :D

Lot’s Of Love,

Allie<3