Chapter 21:

A/N : Yes i know i didn't get the amount of votes and comments i asked for, but i really want to post this chapter lol...... So here it is........

Anna’s POV

Today is Friday the day I find out if I passed my finals and if I get an apprenticeship. Today is also the day before Louis and the guys leave for their American Take Me Home Tour. Over the last week I’ve gotten to know Louis real well. I guess you can say I’m starting to look at him as my brother and not some stranger that I just met. I’ve also gotten closer with Harry over the past week, ever since the mobbing situation outside of the restaurant. They way he didn’t leave my side until we were safe. I was still very embarrassed with myself that I grabbed onto his and didn’t let go until we got to the car. I know he didn’t mind since he didn’t resist and try and take his hand out of mine.

Harry and I went out to lunch after my exam on Wednesday, since he was done at work for the day. It was a bit weird being alone with him without Louis or one of the boys with us, but it didn’t take long for that feeling to go away. Harry had this way of making me feel safe and comfortable by just being in the same room.

“ANNA!” Joey yelled from downstairs. Did I mention that I’m back at home with Joey? I only came back yesterday though, since I was pissed at him and I’m closer to school when I’m at Louis’.

“WHAT?” I shouted back since I’m too lazy to leave my room. It’s around lunchtime and I’m staring at my computer just waiting for my grades to come up and to get an email telling me to come to school to talk about an apprenticeship.  

“PICK UP THE HOUSE PHONE IT’S YOUR SCHOOL!” He yelled. My heart sank for a second before I ran over to the house phone and picked it up.

“Hello.” I said nervously into the phone.

“Hi! Anna Austin?” A lady spoke into the phone.

“Yes speaking.” I said.

“Hiya! This is Mrs. Holmes speaking. I’m the head of the fashion design program at London University. Can you please come to my office within thirty minutes? I want to talk to you about your grades.” Mrs. Holmes said. My stomach began to turn when she said she wanted to talk to me about my grades. Were they that bad that they wanted to talk to me about them in person?

“Yes Ma’am. I will be there.” I said trying not to sound nervous.

“Okay see you soon.” She said before hanging up. I put the phone back on the charger before throwing my shoes on and then running down stairs. As I entered the living room I was surprised to see Louis and Harry standing in there.

“Hey Anna!” Louis smiled walking over to me and giving me a hug. I hugged him back. I pulled away from him and smiled and waved at Harry.

“I would love to stay and chat, but I need to be at school in thirty minutes.” I said grabbing my bag from the couch.

“Why do you need to go?” Joey asked confused.

“Did you get an apprenticeship?” Harry asked.

“I don’t know. It was the lady in charge of the fashion design program at my school and she said she wanted to talk to me about my grades. Look I really need to go catch a cab or the bus to get there on time i will talk to you later.” I said walking past all of them.

“We will drive you.” Louis said. I stopped in my tracks.

“Are you sure?” I asked. Normally I would decline his offer but I need to get there on time and being driven will assure that I am on time.