Chapter 33:

Anna’s POV

I felt much better now that Harry and I talked, but I still feel bad that I’m keeping him from finding someone else. I don’t want him to wait for me, because I honestly don’t know when or if I’ll ever be ready for a relationship with him or anyone else for that matter. I’m just not going to rule anything out with him; I’m just going to be cautious with my feelings I guess.

Caroline, Lou, and I just got the guys all ready for their meet and greet with the fans that paid a shit load of money for VIP packages. The guys weren’t wearing anything special, but they all still look good. Harry is wearing a black long sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans with holes on his knees. Zayn is wearing a black sweatshirt with black shorts, Liam is wearing a blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans, Louis is wearing a black t-shirt and black shorts, and niall is wearing a white tank top with black shorts and a snapback on his head. (Boys outfits for the meet and greet on sidebar) Now that I look at them they are all wearing some sort of black. Caroline and I didn’t even plan for that to happen it just kind of did.

“So you and Harry seem to be better now.” Lou said. Lou, Caroline, Eleanor, and I are back in the dressing room just chilling. I couldn’t’ help the smile that formed on my face.

“So are you like together now?” Caroline asked when I didn’t say anything.

“Um no.” I said.

“WHAT!” Eleanor screeched. We all looked over at her shocked by her outburst.

“After what he heard us talking about he didn’t ask you out?” El asked with her jaw slightly open in ah.

“What did he hear you talking about?” Lou asked with raised eyebrows.

“Well Anna and I were talking about-“ Eleanor proceeded to tell Lou and Caroline everything that we talked about in the bathroom and hallway. It wasn’t that I was mad at her for telling them I was mostly embarrassed. I’m not used to having people care about me, and what’s going on in my life let alone my ‘love’ life.

“AND HE DIDN’T ASK YOU OUT!” Caroline and Lou shouted together.

“UGH! It’s complicated. I’m not ready to be in a relationship and he understands and respects that. He said he is willing to wait until I’m ready, but until then we are going to continue to learn things about each other.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“Awww.” They all cooed.

“Well I know Harry has a bad reputation from the media, but I can honestly tell you that he is a great guy that is very loyal and faithful to whoever he is dating. I understand why you have problems trusting people. Shit I would to if I were you, but just know you can trust Harry with anything. He might spill to the guys about certain thing’s, but if you make him swear to you he won’t tell anyone something he won’t tell anyone.” Lou smiled at me.

“Yeah he is a great guy. Plus you’ve met his mum so you know she keeps him in line even though he is in the world biggest boy band right now.” Lou smirked at me. It was true that short time I did meet Anne at the BBQ I knew she made sure Harry stay true to who he was/is and won’t let him get a big head.

“He’s lucky to have a mum like that.” I smiled.

“So to change the subject Louis was talking about inviting his mum and sister’s over here for your birthday, but he wasn’t sure if you would want them here or not, so I thought I would ask you while he wasn’t here so you don’t feel pressure.” Eleanor said. I was so glad that she brought it up when Louis wasn’t here or that Louis didn’t bring it up himself. That would just be awkward.