Chapter 28:

A/N: So I’m going to be just writing LIFT from now on instead of ELEVATOR cause I’m LAZY :P Just thought I would tell you so you didn’t get confused (: Here is chapter 28….

 Anna’s POV

It’s been a month since I started touring with One Direction. I’ve fallen in love with the job and the amazing people I get to work with. Louis and I have really become really close. Ever since that night he carried me to bed after the day on the yacht we’ve gotten closer. Louis confronted me the next day asking me if I remembered what I said to him. I told him I only say ‘I love you’ to people if I mean it. I don’t use those three words loosely. My heart melted when he told me he loved me too. Over the last month I have really started looking at Louis as my older brother and not just a stranger in sorts. I don’t really know how to explain it.

We are all in LA, California now for about 2 weeks. The boys have a bunch of appearances and interviews lined up on top of concerts to do. You’re probably all wondering what is going on between Harry and myself… Well we are still just friends, but I will admit we flirt with each other aimlessly whenever we are alone. I told him that I didn’t want to rush into anything for multiple reasons, and he thankfully understood. Louis has yet to figure out that something is kind of going on with Harry and me or at least he hasn’t said anything to Harry or me about it. The only one who seemed to suspect anything has been Preston and I only know that, because Harry told me he asked Harry about ‘us’ that day on the yacht.

Today I have the day off while the boys are doing radio interviews all over LA. Caroline said that I didn’t need to go, because the boys were going to be wearing the same clothes all day. I was actually kind of glad that I wasn’t needed, because I wanted to do something today without the boys knowing. I didn’t want it to be made into a big deal and I know if they knew my plan that they wouldn’t leave me alone about it.

I walked out of my hotel room wearing a neon green tank top with a gray blazer, dark jean shorts, and my pair of white converse. I straightened my hair and left it down and I decided to do a little bit of eye make-up. Well really just enough to look like I’m not tired. I down the hallway until I was standing in front of the door I was looking for. I lifted my shaky hand and knocked on the door. It didn’t take long before the door opened. ( Anna’s Outfit on sidebar)

“Anna?” Eleanor said completely shocked to be seeing me standing at hers and Louis hotel room knowing he wasn’t here. She was still wearing what I assume to be her pajamas.

“I was wondering if you wanted to go grab lunch and talk.” I said friendly. Once again she looked completely shocked by my offer, but smiled and nodded.

“Just let me get changed. You can come in and wait if you would like.” She said gesturing for me to come in. I nodded and walked in and over to a chair and took a seat. I watched as she went over to her suitcase and grabbed out some clothes.  

“You ready to go?” Eleanor asked me after a few minutes.

“Yeah.” I nodded and stood up.

“You look great by the way.” She smiled at me.

“Thanks you look nice as well.” I smiled. She was just wearing a pair of jeans and a white blouse with some black flats on.

It didn’t take us long to get to a restaurant for lunch. There was a cute little place right down the street from the hotel.

“So why did you want to have lunch?” Eleanor asked me once we sat down at the restaurant for lunch.

“I wanted to say that I believe you and Danielle when you say you weren’t just friends with me to tell Louis what I tell you or whatever.” I said honestly.