Chapter 20:

A/N: I knew you could get 17 votes and 10 comments on the last chapter... Keep up the great work it really motivates me to write better and more :D

Anna’s POV

I’m currently putting the finishing touches on my make-up when Louis walks in to my temporary room.

“Are you almost ready?” He asked me.

“Yeah, I just need to put on my shoes and I’m already to go.” I cheered with a wide smile on my face. Louis was taken back by my enthusiasm, but nodded his and left my room. I smiled to myself and began to put on some lip-gloss. I’m wearing a black corset top that had cut outs in the back, with a coral colored skirt that is shorter in the front and longer in the back. I left my hair down and just curled the ends. I went with a smokey eye for my make-up and I went simple with jewelry by just putting on a chunky black necklace that Zoe made for me.

After I put my lip-gloss on I put on my black studded wedge heals. I grabbed my black snake print clutch. I threw my phone in my clutch before walking out of my room and down to where the guys are. (Outfit on Sidebar) As I was walking down the stair I heard Louis telling them how strange it was to see me smiling. I guess I really haven’t smiled that much since I met him. Once I got into the living I cleared my throat so they knew I was in the room. They all turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. I could have sworn I saw Harry’s jaw drop, but I’m not really sure.

“What?” I asked them, since they are all still looking at me.

“You look nice.” Louis smiled at me.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“Okay, let’s go so we don’t loose our reservation.” Liam smiled at us. I nodded my head and followed them out of Louis’ flat.

“You look really beautiful tonight.” Harry whispered into my ear as he walked past me. His hot minty breath sent chills through my body. ‘Why did I get chill?’ I asked myself.

“Thank you.” I mumbled, since he was already way in front of me.

--------------------

We sat down at dinner a little while ago. We just ordered our food, so we are just sitting around talking. I’m sitting in between Louis and Zayn with Harry sitting directly in front of me. Liam and Niall were sitting on either side of Harry.

“So Anna…. Since you are going to school for fashion design do you make your own clothes?” Liam asked me.

“Sometimes. It depends on what kind of money I have. I did make this dress though.” I smiled.

“You did?” Zayn asked surprised.

“Yupp.” I said popping the ‘p’.

“Wow you are good, but we already knew that by the dresses you made Danielle and Eleanor.” Liam smiled. His smile soon faded away when he realized he mentioned Danielle and Eleanor.

“How long did it take you to make the dress you’re wearing now?” Louis asked changing the subject a bit.

“Due to the fact I was real busy with school and work at the time it probably took me a week and a half.” I said trying to think back.

“What would it normally take you if you aren’t working or at school?” Harry asked.

“A few days.” I said honestly.