Chapter 47:

Anna's POV

It’s been a month and a half since I got the flu. I was bed ridden for a week and half. It took forever to catch up on all the schoolwork I missed, but I eventually did. All the boys took turns watching over me, while I was in bed, which got old very quickly. They were so overbearing and it drove me nuts.

I still have two weeks to give Mrs. Holmes my absolute final decision about LA. I told her shortly after I got the email that I would have to pass. She told me to take the full two months to continue to think about it and then let her know. I honestly just couldn't bear leaving Harry. I know that’s so cliché, but he is my everything. I also couldn't leave Louis. I think he would take it personal if I left. I'd miss the boys as well as El and Perrie. How was I supposed to leave the people and place I’ve actually been able to call home? I never felt like I had a home before I moved in with Louis. Sure I lived with Joey, but I felt like a forced roommate of sorts.

"What are you thinking about in that head of yours? " Harry asked while poking my forehead. We are currently lying in bed wrapped into each other’s arms.

"Don't say nothing, because I know you and you’re thinking about something." Harry said.

"Just hate that you are leaving for a couple days." I somewhat lied.

"Oh come on its only a few days. I will be back before you know it." He said while rubbing my bare back in soothing circles.

"But, I understand its a few LONG days without this." Harry smirked while lifting up the blanket revealing our naked bodies and pointing at his ‘Little Harry.’

"Shut up you perv. You just can’t survive three days without me." I chuckled.

"I know I can, but can you last without me?" He smiled.

"Most definitely. " I smiled widely at him.

"I think I'm going to take offense to that." He smiled. I lightly smacked his chest at his dramatics. We quieted down and just listened to each other breathe.

"Just don't meet anyone while your gone." I said as I traced his butterfly tattoo with my finger. He lifted my chin up with his finger so I was looking into his gorgeous green eyes.

"You're the only one for me. I could never replace you even if I wanted to." He said with so much love.

"I guess I just worry sometimes that you would want someone I don't know easier." I said. I have a bunch of baggage that leaves me guarded.

"But you make things interesting." He smirked at me. I broke eye contact and laid my head back on his chest. He sat up bringing me up with him. He grabbed my face in his hands.

"Anna I was kidding. You might have had a rough past, but if you didn't you wouldn't be the strong independent women that I feel head over heels in love with. I wouldn't change one thing about you." Harry said while looking me straight in my eyes. My eyes were flooding with tears by this point.

"I love you so much no matter what okay?" He smiled at me.

"Love y-you too." I stuttered. I was trying my best to push back the tears, but I kept replaying everything he just said to me. I know it wasn't anything special, but hearing him say he loves me even with all my baggage just makes me happy. I grew up thinking no one would love me the way Harry does because of my baggage. 
Before either of us could say anything else Harry phone started ringing.

"Ugh!" He groaned as he leaned over and grabbed his phone off his nightstand. I wiped away the tears that fell from my eyes.

"Hi Louis." He smiled. I groaned quietly before grabbing Harry's shirt and putting it on before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom.