Chapter 18:

A/N: Thank you for the 17 VOTES and 10 Comments on the last chapter..... I would have posted ch 18 earlier but some drama happened with my family i needed to deal with and then today my family and i went to Wet-N- Wild...... I'm going to be bed ridden for a few days until this horrible sunburn goes away hahaha (yes i did put sunblock on..... Oh and I get to go see ONE DIRECTION IN CONCERT ON SATURDAY :D YAY!!!!!!

Anna’s POV

Morning came way to fast for my liking. I’ve been lying in bed for the last ten minutes trying to force myself to get up. This bed is 100 times more comfortable then my bed at home is. I mean the sheets and the duvet are so soft it’s like sleeping on a cloud.

“Anna? Are you up?” I heard Louis ask from the other side of the door.

“Yeah just getting into the shower now. I will be ready in 20 minutes.” I said back. That was one thing I’m good at….. Getting ready in a short amount of time.

It didn’t take me long to take my shower, mostly because I didn’t have to wash my hair. I figured I wanted to wear my hair down and straight so I just used some dry shampoo to freshen up my hair a bit for the day. I don’t need to have smelly hair. I didn’t really want to do much when it comes to make-up so I just threw on a bit of foundation, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, and a few coats of mascara. Since I’m still wearing my towel I decided I should probably go and get dressed. I walked out of the bathroom to be startled to see Harry and Niall sitting on the bed.

“What the hell?” I asked shocked.

“OH, sorry we-“ Niall blushed looking away from me.

“We thought you would have come out of the bathroom dressed. We are about to leave so hurry up.” Harry said smirking at me.

“Okay not can you leave now?” I asked.

“Yup.” Niall said quickly leaving the room quickly. Harry on the other hand took his time getting off the bed. He walked up to me and bent down so his mouth was by my ear. My heart started to beat rapidly and I started to get really nervous.

“You look good in a towel.” He whispered in my ear. His husky voice sent chills down my spine. I took a deep breath and damn did he smell good. I shook my head slightly and pushed him away from me.

“Get out.” I snapped trying to pretend he didn’t affect me in any way.

“Of course.” He winked at me before he closed the door behind him. I sat on the bed and took a deep breath. I can’t develop feelings for Harry. For one he is my brother’s best friend and second of all he has a bad reputation for being a ladies man. I don’t set myself up for heartbreak.

I walked over to my duffle bag and grabbed a nude bra and panty set and a white loose t-shirt and a pair of light denim jean shorts. I put them on real quick before making sure I had all my school work in my bag. (outfit on sidebar) I grabbed my cell phone and bag and walked downstairs to where Louis, Niall, and Harry were probably waiting for me.

“Ah Anna you finally ready to go?” Harry asked with a smirk on his face. I just rolled my eyes and nodded.

“Okay let’s go.” Louis said.

---------------

We just finished eating some breakfast and now we are all in the studio waiting for the producer/ songwriter to show up. Louis and the boys were horsing around with each other. So I just sat on the couch and pulled my laptop out of my bag. I turned my laptop on and waited for it to boot up. I felt someone sit next to me on the couch, so I turned my head and saw Harry sitting as close as he could to me.