Chapter 45:

Anna's POV

I'm currently in Louis' car heading over to Harry's house. Louis said he wanted to drive me, so I didn't fight him.

"Nervous?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I just hope it isn't awkward or anything. I'm still mad at myself for overreacting. I'm literally giving myself a headache." I sighed. 

"Anne and Gemma are great people they wont make it awkward. Its not awkward between us." He said smiling. It was true though I was expecting it to be a little awkward since I just forgave him last night, but it really hasn't been.

"Plus I will make it awkward by walking you in. I want to apologize to Anne and Gemma for acting their son and brother for really no reason." He said sadly. We talked last night over tea and he told me exactly how bad he feels.

“Everything will be fine.” I smiled over at him.

“Hopefully, because we are here.” He said. I looked up and sure enough we are parked in Harry’s driveway. I instantly got nervous and my stomach began to turn.

“Just relax love.” Louis said as we walked to the front door. Louis knocked on the door, while I stood there trying not to throw up. This headache isn’t helping either.

“Hi!” Harry smiled as he opened the door.

“Oh, is that Anna?” I heard Anne say from behind Harry.

“Oh hello Louis. I didn’t know you were here.” Anne said.

“Yeah, I actually came to talk to you and Gemma if you have a minute.” Louis said nervously.

“Sure come on in.” She smiled backing away from the door. Louis stepped inside and I followed. Harry pulled me back a bit so I didn’t follow his mum and Louis.

“You look a little pale today. Are you feeling okay?” He asked me with concerned eyes.

"I'm okay just a bit under the weather. I'll be okay." I said honestly.

"You don’t have to go shopping you know. You can go back home and rest." Harry said cupping my face with his hands while he used his thumbs to stroke my cheeks.

"I'll be fine. Look I'm truly am sorry for-" Harry cut me off by pressing his lips to mine firmly. I instantly melted into the kiss and kissed him back with equal pressure.

"How cute." Gemma said causing Harry and I to break apart. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Anna you look really nice today love." Gemma smiled at me. Since I didn't feel great I was just wearing black 'hammer' pants with a camouflage tank top tucked into my pants. Since it was still warm outside I just put on some flip-flops. I only put on some mascara for make-up. I did nothing to my, so it was in a high ponytail. How she thought I looked 'really nice today' I don’t know. I didn't put any effort into my look today. I went for comfortable. (Anna’s outfit on sidebar, her hair and makeup is different then in the picture though)

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"Well thanks for listening. I will see you all later. " Louis smiled as he walked into the hallway where Harry, Gemma, and I are standing, and Anne was walking right behind him.

"Well we appreciate you coming to talk to us." Anne smiled. Louis nodded before walking over to me and pulling ne into a hug.

"Everything is good." He whispered in my ear.

"If you need me to pick you up later just let me know." He said. I nodded at him as he walked passed all of us and out the front door.

"Shall we get going?" Anne asked.