Chapter 25:

A/N: 2'nd update of the day YAY!!! THank you for the 13 votes on the last chapter... keep voting and getting that number higher :D Here is CHapter 25...

Harry’s POV

When Anna and I ran into each other I wanted get down on my knees and beg for her forgiveness. She asked me not to tell Louis about her mum and I went and told everyone. Louis told me this morning before he went to get Anna up that he told her that I told him and everyone. He didn’t need to tell me that she was pissed at me, cause I already knew in my gut that she was.

When Louis told us to ‘come on’ I was disappointed that I couldn’t at least try and apologize to Anna, but it probably wasn’t the best timing anyways.

“I’m so excited to hang out by the pool.” Niall cheered snapping me out of my thoughts. We were on the lift down to the main floor to go the pool.

“Yeah we all need to get a bit of a tan cause we are all pale.” Liam laughed. We all nodded and agreed.

“Anna did you sleep well last night?” Paul asked her.

“Good thanks.” She smiled up at him.

“Alright lads. We have the VIP area by the pool rented out for the day, so the only time I need you to be careful is when you’re in the pool. Cause that’s the only place fans can physically get to you.” Paul said.

“Ok.” We all said.

Anna’s POV

We have all been at the pool for a while now. I was currently lying on the lounge chair sunning next to Zayn, while everyone else was in the pool horsing around.

“Do you ever wish the fans would just leave you alone?” I whispered to Zayn as I watched fans try and get the other lads to sign an autograph and or take a picture with them.

“Yes and no. Depends on the situation and what I’m doing. Like when I’m with my mum and sisters I don’t want to be hounded by my fans. But I also understand why I’m approached when I’m on the street or at dinner wit my family.” Zayn said. I looked at him with a confused look on my face.          

“The fans don’t expect to see me just walking around where they go all the time, so it’s a shock to them that I’m there in the same super market or whatever as them.” Zayn explained.

“Yeah I guess that makes sense. I just never thought of it like that I guess.” I shrugged.

“Can I ask you a question?” Zayn asked me.

“Yeah.” I smiled at him.

“Do you think you will ever forgive El and Danielle? Yes they knew who you really were when they met you, but it wasn’t a set up to get information about and stuff.” Zayn said.

“Well it’s not about forgiving them it’s about trusting them again. Even though they didn’t befriend me for information I still feel used. I was planning on talking to Eleanor when she flies over for a week. I don’t know about Danielle though. I don’t really see her.” I said. I had been thinking a lot about giving Danielle and Eleanor another chance.

“Well I think that’s a good idea and I know that would make Liam and Louis happy.” Zayn smiled.

“Yeah, So how are you and Perrie?” I asked trying to change the subject a bit.

“We’re doing great. Thanks for asking.” Zayn smiled brightly. I can tell how much Zayn loves Perrie cause whenever he speaks of her or hears about her he lights up.