Chapter 34:

Louis’ POV

I was so furious as I stood next to Anna as she gives the cops her statement. She held onto my hand as she spoke. I had my eyes glued to Trey. I now understand why Anna doesn’t like to think of him as her dad. He is a horrible person that deserves to be in jail. As I was giving my statement the a cop came up to us and said that Trey had duct tape, knife, zip ties, ropes, and chloroform in the boot of his car. He really was going to take her from me tonight if I didn’t attack him the way I did. Luckily because of what he had in the boot of his car the police said that I had plausible cause to attack him, so I wont get arrested. I will admit I was happy about that as I’m sure is Paul and the rest of my management team. Paul was currently on the phone with them telling them what happened in case the media gets a hold of the story.

“Okay that’s all we need from you for now.” The cop said to Anna.

“Sir who is that girl over there to you?” He asked me pointing to El.

“My girlfriend.” I said.

“Okay well we need to get her statement as well.” He said.

“I need to sit down so I will tell her to come over here.” Anna said. I could tell she was doing everything in her power to keep herself together, but I know that wont last long.

“Okay, thank you. I will get one of my colleagues to bring you some water.” He replied to her before walking to one of his fellow cops. She just nodded and made her way over to Harry and Eleanor. I watched as she approached them and Harry stood up as fast as he could and pulled her into his arms, and I watched how she held onto him as tightly as she could.

“Babe Anna said they needed my statement?” El said as she all of sudden stood in front of me.

“He really does care for her doesn’t he?” I asked her while I still looked at Harry and Anna holding each other.

“They both care deeply for each other Lou. She is just scared to fully show him that, where he isn’t.” El laughed slightly.

“I don’t know how someone could ever want to harm her.” I mumbled.

“She has got all of us to get her through this Lou.” She said bringing her hands up to cup my face.

“You need to relax okay. He isn’t going to hurt her anymore.” She said looking right into my eyes.

“Alright Ma’am are you ready to give your statement?” The cop asked El.

“Yes.” She said simply.

“Alright why don’t we take a seat.” He said pointing to the table right next to us.

“Are you staying with us Mr. Tomlinson?” He asked me.

“Yes if that’s alright. I wont say anything.” I said knowing that was the conditions of staying with her while she made her official statement.

Anna’s POV

I was still wrapped in Harry arms as I finally broke down. He was rubbing my back gently while he hummed a song that I couldn’t figure out. He would kiss my head every once in a while and tell me I’m safe. I wanted to believe him that I was safe, but after what just happened and what could have happened I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel safe right now.

“You are safe now. He won’t ever hurt you again.” Harry whispered against my head again. I pulled away from his arms and looked him the eyes.