Chapter 12:

Anna’s POV

Today was the day I’m meeting with Louis to talk. I’m honestly really scared to talk to him. A part of me wants to fake being sick just so I don’t have to talk to him today, but I know that isn’t an option. Especially since Max is driving me to Louis’ flat….

“Anna are you ready?” Joey asked from my room.

“I just got out of the shower give me a few minutes to get dressed.” I snapped. I didn’t mean to snap at him, but I wasn’t going to apologize either, since he was the one who didn’t tell me as soon as he found out about Louis. If I could afford to move out on my own I would do it in a heart beat even though I don’t think I’m mentally prepared to be on my own.

“Okay, Max will be here in thirty minutes so make sure you’re ready.” Joey said.

“Ok.” I said simply. I plugged in my Ipod and pressed shuffle and luckily the first song that came on was Little Mix’s ‘Change Your Life’ it’s one of my favorite songs right now. Well really any song of Little Mix’s I love, ever since X-Factor.

I started blow-drying my hair, which I knew was going to take the longest amount of time to do since my hair is so long. Once my hair was dry I put my underwear and bra on as I plugged my curling iron in for it to heat up. I wasn’t going to put much effort in to my appearance today. I mean I was going to be meeting up with my ‘brother’. Once my curling iron was hot enough I started to curl random pieces of my hair, before I took a brush through my hair so I have the look of ‘beach waves’. My hair was now done so I quickly threw on some make-up and brushed my teeth. I didn’t go crazy with make-up I just went with a little of the basics.

Since my hair and make-up was done I threw on my beige sweatshirt, my faded and ripped jean shorts, and threw on my brown fringe boots. I gave my self a once over in the mirror before walking out of my bathroom and into my room. I can’t say I was surprised to see Max sitting on my bed going threw my phone. (Outfit on sidebar)

“What exactly do you think you are doing?” I asked him as I crossed my arms.

“Looking through your phone to see what you are up too.” Max smirked.

“Well it’s none of your business. Now give me my phone back and lets get going. I want to get this over with.” I said snatching my phone out of his hands.

“Fine let’s go.” He smiled. I rolled my eyes at him as I grabbed my bag.

---------

“Be nice and just listen to what he has to say. Call me if you need a ride home.” Max said before he kissed me cheek. We were parked in front of Louis’ building.

“I’m always nice.” I said as I got out of his car. I smiled at him and closed the door before he could respond. I walked up to the front door as the doorman opened the door for me and greeted me with a ‘hello’. I smiled friendly at him as I walked into the lobby of the building. I walked up to the front desk.

“What is your name love?” The receptionist asked me.

“Anna Austin.” I said.

“Oh Mr. Tomlinson is expecting you. The elevator is right there” She said point to my right.

“He is on the 26’th floor. I will call him and let him know you are on your way up.” She smiled at me.

“Thanks.” I mumbled. I started walking towards the elevator as slowly as I could without making it look obvious I was purposely walking this slow.