Chapter 49:

A/N: Ahhh chapter 49! Damn I write a lot Hahaha, but I don’t think you really mind that I write a lot lol!

Anna's POV

I woke up to banging in the front door and ringing the doorbell constantly. I groaned and got out of bed. I looked at the clock and saw it was 12pm. I’m going shopping with Perrie in two hours. I got to the front door as fast as my tired legs would move.

"Anna you need to get up now and look at this." I heard Kasey say through the door. I opened the door and saw Kasey throw papers at my chest as she pushed passed be.

"Please come in Kasey." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Have you been on your phone last night or today?" She asked me.

"Um no! My phone died last night and I plugged it in when I got home, but I didn't turn it back on now that I think about it." I said.

"I printed that off from SugarScape this morning." She said pointing to the paper I was holding. I nodded and looked down at the paper while tears sprung to my eyes at the headline.

HARRY STYLES GIRLFRIEND ANNA AUSTIN CAUGHT GETTING CLOSE TO TWO DIFFERENT GUYS LAST NIGHT!! IS THERE TROUBLE IN HANY PARADISE?

Anna Austin was seen arriving at Funky Buddha last night with an unknown male and female. Even though she didn’t seem to have been ‘with’ this unknown male, they did seem to be very close. Most the night her and the unknown female were seen dancing together in the middle of the dance floor. Later in the night Anna was seen getting real close with a different unknown male. There are reports of them sharing a kiss, but no actual proof. Although in the picture we found the mystery guy’s hand is clearly on Anna’s bum, and they are looking into each other’s eyes. We sure hope that it’s all a misunderstanding, but by the looks of the picture I don’t think so. What do you think? Did Anna cheat on the cheeky lover boy Harry Styles? Is Hany officially over? Leave a comment bellow and let us know what you think!

“Anna? Please say that isn’t what happened.” Kasey pleaded. She has met Harry and few times and she knows how much he loves me.

“The two guys were Johnny and Max. You know Max, and we were at the club with his girlfriend.” I said as I continued to stare at the paper in my hands.

“What about this guy?” She asked pointing to the guy in the picture.

“That’s Johnny.” I said. I was so shocked that I physically just couldn’t speak.

“Did you kiss him?” Kasey asked. I took and deep breath.

“Kasey Johnny is-“ I started.

Harry’s POV

I’ve tried calling Anna since Louis showed me the picture on Liam’s phone, but her phone went right to voicemail.

“Dude what if it’s not what it looks like?” Niall asked. The lads and I are sitting in my hotel room trying to figure out how Anna could kiss another guy. I don’t care what you say, but believe me when I say they were kissing.

“Ni, I love my sister, but it really does look like they are kissing.” Louis said. I was very surprised at how angry Louis was at Anna. I honestly thought he would take her side in this. Shit! I don’t even know what her side is, because she won’t answer her fucking phone.