Chapter 41:

A/N: This is almost 10 pages on Word.... :D Thanks to @1Dhazza for the brilliant idea for this chapter :P

Anna’s POV

It’s been three months since Harry and I made it official. It’s been two and a half months since the world found out we were dating. Harry ended up tweeting a picture of us kissing in the sunset. It was one of my favorite pictures of the both of us. It’s been a long two and half months I'll tell you that. Harry wasn't getting much hate for dating me, but I was getting a lot of hate, and not only for dating Harry but for being Louis' long lost sister. The fans are making it seem like I went and found Louis just because of his fame and money. HE IS THE ONE THAT FOUND ME!  I've wanted to scream that for the world to hear. You would think since Louis said that during that interview that he went looking for me would have avoided that hate but they think Louis is lying for me.

The USA tour ended a month ago and I've been back at school for two weeks. About three weeks ago Joey got a great job opportunity in Paris, France.  He wasn't going to go because I wouldn't have a place to live, since he would have to give up the flat we shared. I told him it was fine I will figure it out and sure enough Louis found out I was going to be homeless soon, so he offered me to move in with him. He gave me the spare room at his flat. I didn't protest since I didn't have anywhere else to go.

So far it's been okay living with him. Other then the fact I hear things going in between him and Eleanor I DONT neither need nor want to hear. Oh, and Louis never lets me and Harry be alone together. It’s very frustrating to say the least. Harry and I are both legal adults and in a committed relationship, so if we want to lie in my room on my bed to watch a movie with the door closed we can.

"Anna I'm leaving. I will see you tomorrow afternoon." Louis smiled at me. He was going to Eleanor's family’s house today and coming back tomorrow. Apparently it was someone's birthday.

"Okay have fun." I said. I was trying not to sound so excited that he was leaving for the day and night.

"Remember the rules." He said sternly before leaving the flat. When I moved in he set some ground rules. ALL having to do with Harry.

I'm currently sitting in the living room watching 'Remember The Titans'. Its one of my favorite movies. The only problem is I'm watching in on the telly so it has commercials. During the next commercial I decided to get up and make myself some brunch, but my phone started ringing before I even got up off the couch. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Harry!

"Hey babe. What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing much. I was just wondering if you want to go to dinner with me tonight? " He asked.

"Of course I will." I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"Great. I will pick you up at 7 and dress fancy." He cheered into the phone.

"Alright see you later then." I said.

"Bye love." Harry said before hanging up.

After I finished watching 'Remember The Titans' I got up and went to take a shower. I had a few hours to get ready for my dinner date with Harry, but I figured I would slowly get ready so I didn’t have to rush getting ready later. After my shower I dried my hair and put on some lazy clothes on for now. I went to my closet and stared at the dresses I have. Thanks to Niall's birthday gift I have been able to make myself a bunch of clothes including some dresses i haven't had a place to wear yet. Harry said wear something fancy so I grabbed my black dress with gold studded design on the bodice. It fell to about mid thigh and the zipper of the dress was in the front instead of the back.