Chapter 10:

A/N: Sorry it’s taken me a week to post this chapter, but I’ve been having issues with my computer. It kept deleting this chapter so I was never able to post it :/ well here it is and hopefully it doesn’t suck………….

Anna’s POV

“So a lawyer called you telling you to meet with him at his office cause he had important info about me, and when you showed up One Direction was in the guys office as well?” I asked making sure I wasn’t missing something.

“Exactly.” Joey said. I nodded for him to continue.

“So as you can imagine I’m extremely confused as to why they are sitting in the same conference room as I am, so I ask what is going on and this is what I’m told.” Joey takes in a deep breath.

“Apparently Louis got a letter in the mail from someone stating he need to find information about an Anna Austin.”

“Why me though?” I asked/stated.

“You are his half sister.” Joey blurted out. I closed my eyes and took as big of a breath as I could. I opened my eyes to see Joey staring at me waiting for a reaction.

“You aren’t kidding are you?” I asked quietly.

“No I’m not.” He said. We both sat in silence as I processed what he just said.

“So that’s why they have been everywhere lately….. Wait is this the only reason why Danielle and Eleanor wanted to be my friend? Just to get to know me and rely information back to Louis?” I asked starting to get angry.

“I-“ Joey started to say but closed his mouth and decided not to say anything. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t know I had a half brother, because I did know. One of my earliest memories as a kid was my parents fighting about my dads other kid. Whenever I would ask about it all I would get in response is that my brother wants NOTHING to do with me. He didn’t want little sister. I was told he didn’t even want to know what my name was. Once I heard that I stopped asking questions about him.

“Why does he want something to do with me now?” I asked since Joey was the only person I told about my ‘brother’.

“He claims that he never knew about you until recently.” Joey said.

“Yeah I don’t believe that. I had proof that he knew about me and wanted nothing to do about me when I was a kid.” I snapped.

“Why don’t you just hear him out and let him explain.” Joey pleaded.

“I don’t want anything to do with him. Can you please just leave me alone?” I snapped at him.

“Fine, but just know he wants to know you and I think you should give him that chance.” Joey said as he collected our plates and left my room. I leaned my head back and I stared up at the ceiling.

--------------

Joey’s POV

It’s been a few hours since Anna kicked me out of her room. By the look in her eyes when I told her about Louis being her half brother I could tell she was confused and hurt. She was always told her brother wanted nothing to do with Anna, so I can understand why she doesn’t believe me that he wanted to get to know her.

I went up to Anna’s room a few minutes ago to check up on her, but she was sleeping. I am now on my way to Louis’ house to talk to him.

I walked up to Louis’ door and knocked-

“Hi! Joey, come on in.” Eleanor smiled when she opened the door. I wasn’t really surprised that Eleanor was here. I was surprised when I walked in and all of One Direction and their girlfriends were here.

“Hey Joey.” Everyone said in unison.

“Hiya.” I smiled at them.

“Did you talk to her?” Louis asked. I took a deep breath while I nodded.

“How did she react?” Harry asked.

“I don’t really know if it was a reaction as much as she is confused and hurt.” I spoke honestly.

“ Why hurt?” Niall asked confused.

“Well for one her dad and mom told her that you wanted nothing to do with her, and two she feels used by Danielle and Eleanor.” I said.

“Why does she feel used by them?” Liam asked defensively.

“Well the two of you girls wanted to be her friend and she feels as if that was just to rely information to Louis.” I said.

“But that’s not why we befriended her. We truly wanted to get to know her.” Danielle said.

“Good luck trying to convince her of that. She doesn’t trust people easily then if you lose that trust well good luck trying to get it back.” I simply said.

“Does she want anything to do with Louis?” Harry asked.

“I’m not really sure she made me leave her room before I really could ask her and/or get into detail about anything.” I shrugged. I looked over at Louis and he looked so sad.

“I will get her to talk to you I promise just give her sometime to process what I just told.” I told Louis. He just nodded his head and smiled slightly.

A/N:

I know this chapter is really short compared to what I normally write, but I just wanted to get this dang chapter written. Sorry if it sucks, but I had to re write it over and over since my computer kept deleting it…..

Please COMMENT and VOTE and tell me what you thought about this chapter……

I will try my best to post at least once or twice a week from this point on :D

Allie<3