Chapter 29:

A/N:  So I know you are all probably fed up with me bitching about you all not voting and commenting after you read each chapter. I’m not forcing you to vote if you don’t like it, but if you liked the chapter at all please press that vote button. I literally work hours on each chapter and I’ve been making them much longer then I normally do, so you all have more to read when I update. It motivates me to continue to write when I get a bunch of votes and comments. I had over 70 reads on the last chapter, and if everyone of read, vote, and comment I would be super grateful… but I truly love everyone who reads this story, so don’t think I’m not grateful for you, cause I truly am…… Anyways here is the next chapter …

Harry’s POV

I was just getting ready to call Anna and ask her if she wanted to come over to my room and watch a movie while the lads were at the club, when I heard banging on my hotel room door. I was in my bathroom brushing my teeth, so I didn’t rush to the door. That was until I heard Anna begging me to open the door. I could hear the urgency in her voice. I ran over to the door tripping over my shoes in the process. I opened the door.

“What the-“ I started to say but i was cut off by Anna pushing me back into my room before she slammed the door closed and locked it. I could see her hands shaking and I could hear her breathing loudly. I was about to ask her what was wrong, but before I could she ran into my chest and wrapped her arms around me tightly. She was sobbing uncontrollably and shaking violently. When someone starting knocking on my door I could feel Anna tense and I could feel her hear start beating faster.

“I should see who that is.” I said trying to pull away from her a bit.

“Harry you c-can’t open the d-door.” She said standing in front of me blocking me from moving any further.

“Why?” I asked confused. I just didn’t understand why I couldn’t open the door.

“Cause h-h-he is out t-there.” Anna stuttered still sobbing.

“Who is out there?” I asked now really concerned.

“My dad.” She said shakily. My heart just sank when she said those two words. I closed the small gap between us pulling her into the tightest hug I could without hurting her.

“I open the door I promise. But you need to calm down before you pass out.” I said calmly while rubbing her back trying to calm her down. I started to stroke her hair while humming a melody in her ear, but it was hard calming her down when her dad was still knocking on my hotel room door and he was only getting louder and more impatient. I pulled away from her so my hands were on her shoulders.

“Come sit on my bed. I need to call hotel security then call Paul and let him know what is going on.” I told her looking into her terrified eyes. She nodded, but I knew she didn’t want to let me go and I honestly didn’t really want to let her go either.

Louis’ POV

I was in the middle of the dance floor dancing the night away with the lads and Eleanor when Paul tapped on our shoulders to get our attention. He pointed to the VIP table indicating he wanted us to go there now. I groaned and grabbed El’s hand and started walking to the table.

“We were having good clean fun Paul what is the problem? “Zayn asked with a slight chuckle.

“This is serious. We need to get back to the hotel now.” Paul said sternly.