Chapter 14:

A/N: Decided to post this chapter a little earlier today then i planned. I am having family over for dinner and idk when they will leave my house so i'll just post this now...... Thank you or the 9 votes on the last chapter and all the lovely comments it truly brightens my day when i see your comments and who voted :D Thank you again... here is chapter 14.....

Louis’ POV

I was talking to Eleanor and my mum when I heard a crash. I turned my head and saw Anna’s phone shattered by her feet. I looked up to look at her face and saw a look of terror. As I was about to go over to her Niall was standing in front of her. I could see him talking to her, but she wasn’t responding to him. All of sudden Anna stood up and starting walking as fast as her legs could take her to the back door.

“I will be right back.” I said to Eleanor and mum as I started following her. As I got to the backdoor Niall was already there.

“What happened?” I asked him as we continued to follow Anna threw Harry’s house.

“I don’t know I was bringing her a beer and when I got to her she looked like she saw a ghost and her phone was on the ground. Then she started walking to the backdoor and here we are.” Niall said nervously.

“Anna!” I shouted at her trying to get her to stop. I know we don’t have any type of relationship, but I was hoping she would stop and let me know what is wrong.

“Anna wait!” Niall shouted. As we continued to shout, Anna just walked faster and out the front door and over to a car, which I assume is Joey’s car. I saw her type in the key code and get in the car. Once she was in the car she put her face in her hands and started shaking and crying. By this time Niall, Joey, and I were all standing around the car trying to get her to unlock the car.

“What the hell happened Anna?” Joey asked her through the closed car door/window. She didn’t say anything she just continued to cry into her hands. I felt so helpless and hurt. I might not know her, but she is still my little sister and it hurt me to see her like this.

“Lou is everything okay?” My mum asked. I didn’t even hear her come out the front door.

“I’m not really sure. Anna locked herself in the car and is crying.” I whispered to her.

“Joey can I try?” mum asked Joey who was talking to Anna or trying to.

“At this point it’s worth trying.” Joey smiled.

“Well why don’t you guys go back inside and I will talk to Anna alone.” Mum said. We all just nodded and started walking back into the house.

Anna’s POV

“Anna it’s Jay Louis’ mum do you mind if I come in and sit with you?” I heard Jay asked me through the closed window. I don’t know why, but I unlocked the car for her to get in. It didn’t take long for Jay to walk over to the passenger side and open the door and get in. I was slightly shocked when I heard she locked the doors again.

“I don’t think you want anyone else in here.” Jay said when she noticed I tensed up a bit by her locking the doors.

“Do you want to talk about what happened? Did someone here say something to you?” She asked me. I shook my head no.

“I-It was m-m-my d-dad.” I stuttered out. I heard her take in a deep breath.

“What about him? “She said. I didn’t feel like she was pushing me into telling her as much as just talking to me, which made me more comfortable to talk to her.  

“He texted me.” I said a little calmer now.

“What did it say if you don’t mind me asking?” She asked nicely.

“It said ‘I know where you live’ and it had a picture of my front door attached to it.” I said. Joey and I have had to move in the past when he found out where I lived. I don’t know why he cares where I live since he is the one who left my mum and I when I was 7 years old.

“Do you want to call the police or something?” She asked.

“That never stopped him before from showing up.” I said honestly.

“Why can’t he just leave me alone?” I asked.

“I’m not sure, but maybe you should stay with one of your friends for a while since he know where you live.” Jay said obviously feeling I don’t want that man anywhere near me.

“I’m tired of running.” I mumbled under my breath.  I was thankful when Jay just sat there in silence.

“I’m going to go tell Joey to take you home. I will tell everyone you aren’t feeling to well. Here is my number. You can call or text me whenever you want.” Jay said placing a receipt with her number on it on the dashboard. I nodded my head and listened to her exit the car.

Louis’ POV

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t extremely scared about what is wrong with Anna. I felt so bad and helpless that she was so upset.

“Louis and Joey can I borrow you two for a second?” my mum asked. I looked at Joey before nodding my and following my mum into Harry’s kitchen.

“Did she tell you what is wrong?” Joey asked my mum.

“Yea apparently Trey texted her saying i know where you live with a picture of your front door attached to it.” Mum said.

“Again…. What am I supposed to do this time?” Joey asked more to himself.

“Why do you mean?” I asked confused.

“He has found out where we lived a few times and we’ve had to move every time cause he stalks her. I just don’t have the money to move this time. I can’t have her live there though. I need time to figure out a place to send her. I can send her to stay with Max.” Joey rambled.

“No.” I said louder then I meant to.

“Why?” Joey asked clearly taken back.

“I don’t like the idea of my sister staying with a 28 year old guy.” I said honestly.

“Louis I understand you want to be her older brother, but you can’t make those decision. She will rebel from you so quickly you have no idea.” Joey said.

“Yeah Louis you kind of have to earn those rights of being her big brother.” My mum agreed.

“I guess you are right.” I submitted.

“Well how about this-“ My mum started.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry I have to throw one in every once in a while right? :P

Well was anyone surprised that Louis didn’t want Anna staying with Max?

What will Jay’s idea be and will Joey and Louis agree to it?

If they do what will Anna have to say about it?

Comment and let me know what you think?

I love reading your comments… even if I don’t respond to your comments I do read them and smile at each and every one of them :D

VOTE as well so I know who is reading my story, so if I need help coming up with an idea I can ask those people what they think :D

Allie<3