Chapter 48:

Anna's POV

"Ugh who the hell is calling me right now?" I groaned as I reached over and grabbed my ringing phone. I didn't look at the caller ID before answering it.

"What." I snapped into the phone.

"Nice to hear your lovely voice as well." Harry laughed into the phone.

"Sorry I just got to sleep...." I paused to look at the clock.

"An hour ago." I groaned.

"Awww you can't sleep without me." Harry said.

"More like because of you I can't sleep." I said. I knew he would catch on to what I was getting at.

"My poor baby still sore? " he teased.

"Shut up! Can I hang up now so I can go back to sleep? " I asked trying to keep my eyes open, but failing.

"Yeah, just wanted to let you know we safely landed in Sweden. Text me when you wake up. Love you and I will talk to you later." Harry said.

"OK. Love you too!" I said then hung up the phone. I rolled over and fell right back to sleep.

Harry POV

I couldn't help but laugh when I hung up with Anna. I should feel bad that she is hurting, but I really don’t. Hahaha!

"What's funny mate? " Zayn asked me.

"Oh, just Anna couldn’t sleep last night because she is still sore from our activities yesterday. " I smirked. Zayn patted my back while laughing.

"Your not supposed to murder her lady parts mate. You are lucky that she wasn't walking weird or Louis would flip." Zayn chuckled. I opened my mouth to speak, but Louis walked up to us, so I closed my mouth. He was FINALLY okay with Anna and I so I wasn't going to talk about Anna and my sex life with him. I don’t think that will go to well.

"What you two laughing at? " Louis asked.

"Laughing at some thing the fans have tweeted us." Zayn said. I sighed in relief. Yea, Zayn wouldn't have told Louis what we were talking about, but I was happy that he made up a believable lie.

"Yea, they are cheeky aren't they?” Louis laughed.

"Yeah." Zayn and I both said at once.

"Harry do you trust Max? " Louis asked me randomly.

"Yeah I guess. I've only met him a few times and Anna seems to trust him. Why? " I asked confused.

"He is taking Anna out to a club tonight. Yeah his new girlfriend is going as well, but I just have a weird feeling about it." Louis spoke honestly.

"I don't think either one of us have anything to worry about." I said patting his back.

"I hope your right." He sighed.

Anna's POV

I am currently getting myself ready to go to the club with Max and his new girlfriend Katie. I was actually excited to meet Katie and go to the club and just loosen up. I've been so overwhelmed with school lately that I need to let loose. I'm not going to get drunk, but I will have a few drinks.

I put on a neon green skirt that I pulled up above my belly button, with a black lace long sleeve skintight crop top. I just straightened my hair and let it fall down my back. I did a sliver and black smokey eye with a nude lipstick. I went to my closet and pulled out my black clutch and put my ID, debit card, and my phone inside. Before I grabbed the black strappy Louboutin’s pumps that Perrie gave me a while ago. She had two pairs and we have the same size foot, so she gave a pair to me. (Anna’s outfit on sidebar) I decided to text Harry, since I didn't text or call him when I woke up since I woke up late and had to start getting ready.