Chapter 19:

A/N: I know you guys don't like that i'm asking for a certain amount of Votes and comments before i will post the next chapter... but it gives me time to write the coming up chapters so i can update more often then i was.... Hope you like this next chapter sorry if there is any spelling'/grammar issues i didn't proof read it............

Anna’s POV

“Where are you taking me?” I asked a little nervous.

“I just want to talk to you in private.” Louis said still guiding me away from where the boys were. I pulled my arm out of his grip.

“You’re hurting me.”  I said when Louis looked at me weird.

“Sorry.” He said before stopping in front of a janitor’s closet. He opened the door and pushed me in then followed behind me before closing the door behind him. I looked around at the closed space and started to panic.

“Anna I understand this is a big shock to you being my sister and all, but you can’t keep snipping at all of us. We are only trying to get to know you,” Louis started. At this point I’m starting to hyperventilate. I closed my eyes trying to take a deep breath, but all I can think of is when I was locked in a closet overnight for doing something as simple as rolling my eyes at my parents. Well my dad in particular.

“Harry didn’t know you were standing right outside the door when he walked out. He feels horrible knowing he could have re-broken your wrist or hurt you some other way. But you had no right to snap at him.” Louis continued. It was like I was in tunnel vision. I could see Louis’ face, but everything else was blurry and it felt like he was really far away from me.

“Anna are you okay? I didn’t mean to sound so harsh-“

“I’m sorry I need to leave.” I said cutting him off and trying to push away from him and out the closet door. He stood in front of the door stopping me from leaving though.

“Louis please move.” I practically begged him.

“We need to finish talking.” He said with a slight attitude.

“I’m staying at your flat we can talking later just please let me get out of here.” I pleaded with him.

“Why are you so adamant to get out of this closet?” He asked me confused. I also think he noticed how uncomfortable I am.

“Our so called dad used to lock me in a tiny closet in our house when I was little whenever I ‘disobeyed’ him or did something he didn’t like.” I rambled before I could even think about what I was telling Louis.

“H-how l-long?” He stuttered.

“Sometimes 24 hours.” I whispered. I looked up at Louis’ face and he looked like he saw a ghost he’s so pale.

“Lou-“

“I..Um don’t know what to say.” Louis said interrupting me.

“Can I please leave now?” I asked as I turned around and grabbed at the doorknob. When he didn’t say anything and didn’t try to stop me I opened the door and walked as fast as I could back to where the rest of the boys were minus Mark. I opened the door and almost walked right into Harry’s chest.

“Sorry.” I mumbled to him before walking over to my bag and stuffing all my things into it.

“Everything okay Anna?” Niall asked me. I didn’t answer him though. I finished packing up my bag then rushed passed the boys and out the door once again. I heard them calling after me, but by the time I was at the elevator they stopped asking me to stop and tell them what’s wrong. I got into the elevator and took a seat on the couch that was conveniently placed inside.