Chapter 5:

A/N: So Today was my first day at work and it was really good…… my feet are killing me but other then that all good……..Any way’s here is the new chapter…….

 Anna’s POV

So not only did I get ice-cold coffee spilt all over me during my lunch break, but ‘The Harry Styles’ spilt it on me.

“Well I was having a good day.” I said quietly to myself. I’m pretty sure he heard me though by the look on his face.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you there. I was just trying to get out of here before someone saw me. I’m so sorry.” He said grabbing napkins and trying to help me clean up a bit.

“I can clean myself up thank you.” I snapped. I got out of the line and started walking towards the bathroom to dry and clean myself up a little bit. As I got to the family bathroom door I knocked before I opened it. Right as I was about to close the door a foot stopped it. I was just about to panic when I saw Harry Styles standing there.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I snapped at him.

“I just grabbed a bunch of napkins for you, so I’m bringing them to you.”  He said shyly.

“Thanks.” I said taking the napkins from him and beginning to clean myself up as much as I can.

“Let me buy you a new shirt and pay for the dry cleaning of this one.” He begged.

“It’s fine. I have an extra shirt in my bag.” I said. I normally keep an extra shirt in my bag just incase I mess it up during school. It had happened a few times, but never have I got ice coffee spilt all over me. Harry was just standing there staring at me with a guilty look on his face.

“Harry its fine can you leave so I can change?” I asked him trying my best to be nice.

“Oh yeah sorry.” He said walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind him. I peeled my shirt off and wiped my skin with a paper towels so I won’t get my clean shirt dirty. After I put my clean shirt on a wrapped my old shirt in a bunch of towels before stuffing it into my bag. I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom, I walked right into Harry’s chest.

“Sorry didn’t see you there.” I said.

“It’s okay I probably shouldn’t have been standing right here.” He said while running his hands through his hair. He moved out of my way so I can pass him.

“I never caught your name. Oh, and I bought you some lunch and a drink if you want to go sit down.” He said pointing to a table near the back of the café.

“My name is Anna. Wait how do you know what I eat and drink?” I asked when I saw what was on the table.

“The cashier said this is what you always get.” He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Oh well that’s kind of creepy isn’t it.” I said.

“I suppose it is isn’t it. Well shall we sit down and eat?” Harry suggested. I hesitantly sat down and stared at the food in front of me.

“Are you going to eat?” He asked me. I didn’t know what to say so I just started eating slowly.

“So are you in school or something?” He asked in between bites of his sandwich.

“I go to the University of London for Fashion Design. I would ask what you do, but it’s kind of hard not to know who you are.” I chuckled.

“I wasn’t sure if you knew who I was or not. You have remained so calm. You didn’t ‘Fangirl’ when you saw it was me who spilt my ice coffee on you.” He chuckled.