Chapter 3:

2 Day’s Later……..

Anna’s POV

“ANNA! Get your lazy bum up. You need to be at school in thirty minutes!” Joey yelled and banged on my door. I opened my eyes and sat up in my bed. I looked over at my clock and saw that Joey was right I did only have thirty minutes before I’m late to my first class. I can’t believe I over slept. I NEVER over sleep!

“ANNA! ARE YOU UP?” Joey asked.

“YES!” I shouted back. I got out of my bed and ran over to the bathroom. Thankfully I took a shower last night so I didn’t need to take one this morning. I brushed my teeth and hair then quickly curled the ends of my hair. My hair was really long it was about 4-5 inches below my boobs. Then I put on a bit of make-up. After I was done I rushed to my closet and I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a short-sleeve beige almost white blouse. I grabbed a pair of open toed black booties and slipped on a few bracelets. (Anna's Outfit On SideBar) I grabbed my purse and school bag then ran out of my room and out of the flat. I am almost positive I heard Joey laughing at me, but I didn’t really care. I really need to get to school. I looked at the time when I got out of the building and saw I had 15 minutes to get to class. I raised my hand and waited for a cab to pull up next to me Luckily it only took a minute to get a cab.

“University of London Please.” I told the cab driver. The cab driver nodded and started driving.

“Here we are Miss. That will be 10 pounds.” He said. I took the money out of my purse and gave it to him then I got out of the cab. Since i only have 5 minutes to get to class before being considered late I ran. I absolutely hate running, but when it’s necessary it’s necessary. I got to my first class of the day just as my professor was about to close the door.

“Anna? Since when are you late to class?” Mr. Johnson my marketing professor and neighbor asked me. You see Mr. Johnson or as I call him Ken has been my neighbor since I moved in with Joey. He is more of a friend then teacher, but that doesn’t get me ahead in class. If anything he is harder on me when I do something wrong or not as good as I could.

“I over slept. I never over sleep. I’m so sorry,” I said.

“It’s okay it’s not like you do it all the time. Now go sit down I’m about to start the class.” He chuckled at me. He always found it funny was I was frazzled over simple/Stupid things. I walked past him and found a seat next to my friend Zoe.

“Hiya Anna. How are you this fine morning?” She asked me. She was always way to happy in the morning. I mean it’s 8 in the morning….. Who can truly be that happy to be this early?

“Good just tired. You?” I asked.

“Good I just found out my boyfriend is coming home from the military by the end of the week,” She smiled. Zoe’s boyfriend was in the Navy and has been deployed for a little over a year now. She missed him so much, so I’m glad he is coming home.

“That’s so good to hear,” I smiled.

“Okay class settle down. We need to get started.” Mr. Johnson said.

------------

“Okay, class that is it for the day. Please make sure you have your assignment ready to hand to me tomorrow as you’re walking into class. See you all tomorrow.” Mr. Johnson smiled. We all got out of our seats and made our way out of the class. I had my sewing and design class next so I had to go right there. Luckily that classroom wasn’t far from my marketing class, so I didn’t have to run. Once I made it to the class I saw a bunch of strange girls sitting in the front of the class. I walked over to my seat and sat down. My friend Kasey sat next to me.