Chapter 26:

Anna’s POV

I just froze not knowing what to say to Harry. I’m not really sure what he meant by ‘connection’. Does he mean it’s in a friendship or romantic way?

“Anna, please say something.” Harry pleaded.  I looked up from the floor and into his emerald eyes and saw a little bit of fear and hope in them.

“I-I don’t know what to say.” I stuttered.

“It’s okay if you don’t feel the same way about me.” He spoke sadly.

“I’m not saying that. I guess I just don’t know what you mean by ‘connection.’” I spoke honestly. He looked at me confused, and I instantly felt embarrassed for admitting that to the gorgeous shirtless boy standing in front of me. I was about to say something, but Harry held up his finger stopping me.

“Whenever I see you I get butterflies and a warm feeling in my heart. I find myself thinking about you all the time even when you aren’t around.” Harry said as he stroked my arm with his thumb. Goosebumps formed on my arm wherever he touched. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks when I noticed Harry see the goose bumps he was leaving on my skin. So I looked down at my feet hoping he wouldn’t see me blush like a little schoolgirl. ‘I guess this what feelings he was talking about.’ I thought to myself.

“That’s exactly what you do to me by just simply hearing your name.” He said lifting my chin with his forefinger, so I was looking into his eyes again.

“You can’t deny that you feel something for me.” Harry smirked. I just closed my eyes trying to process what was just said. Plus I needed to process what I just felt when he touched me and told me how I make him feel. All of a sudden I felt his hot minty breath fan over my face. I instantly tensed knowing how close he had to be for me to feel and smell his breath.

“How about we take some times to really get to know each other before we make anything official.” Harry say’s as I remained to keep my eyes closed. I nodded my head agreeing with him, because I didn’t trust myself to speak. He made me so nervous, but in a good way. I looked up at him to see him smiling like a kid in the candy store.

“What about Louis? Won’t he be pissed about this?” I said gesturing between the both of us.

“I didn’t think you would actually think what he thinks.” He chuckled.

“I don’t, but I know you do.” I said honestly.

“There’s nothing going on between us, so there isn’t anything to tell him.” Harry said simply. My heart sank when I heard him say that. I thought he just told me he likes me.

“At least not yet.” Harry winked before he leaned down and kissed my cheek. Before I could respond Harry walked passed me and out of my hotel room. For some reason after I heard him close the door behind him my hand went up to the cheek he kissed and touched it. It was tingling! I now know for sure I feel a connection towards Harry and definitely in not just a friendly way.

-------3 Days Later-------

The past three days have been interesting to say the least. Harry and I spent any free time we had together getting to know each other. I’ve learnt a lot about him that I didn’t know before. He told me all about the bakery he used to work in when he was younger. Also he opened up about his parents divorce and how his mum just re-married to her now husband Robin. Harry also told me how close him and his older sister Gemma were and how he doesn’t go a day without calling and/or texting his mum and sister.

I didn’t want to go into to much detail about my past, and he understood that. I did tell him how I started working at age eight by walking neighbors dogs, and how at age thirteen I started babysitting on top of dog walking. He was surprised when I told him I never spent any of the money I earned. Once I told him that I needed to have money incase I didn’t get a scholarship for college. He understood that I needed to get away from my childhood home. But that’s really all I told him about my past.

I’ve started to officially work with Caroline (Wardrobe Stylist) for the past 2 days. After she taught me the jest of everything she does, she put me in charge of helping Zayn, Liam, and Louis pick out their clothes each night before their shows. So far it’s been very easy helping them pick out their clothes. Louis was the only one to purposely give me a hard time, but I just ignored him most of the time.

Since I have never seen them perform Lou convinced me or should I say forced me to go with her to the sound booth in front of the mini stage that they ‘fly’ over to in the middle of the show. I’ve never been to a concert before, so I don’t have anything to compare it too. But that show was amazing. You couldn’t help, but move and bounce to the music. The lads were having so much fun on stage and it was contagious. I might not have known the boys for long, but I’m so incredibly proud of them. It was so surreal seeing them actually do what they love and see thousands of their fans just go crazy. They could just stand there on stage doing nothing and they make all these girls and some boys lives. That is amazing that they can do that.

Today the boys and are going to be spending a day on a yacht in Miami, Florida.  I have to admit I’m very excited for today. We are currently all in a van driving to the beach where the yacht was waiting for us. I was leaning my head against the window with my sunglasses on looking at all the places we are passing. I’m wearing a greenish bluish halter bikini top with black bottoms. I have on a lightweight black shirt that falls down to my mid thighs. I put on some gladiator sandals that matched the color of my bikini top. I packed an extra pair of clothes into a tribal print backpack. (Anna’s Outfit on sidebar, along with the yacht and what the boys are wearing)

“You excited?” Harry leaned over and asked me. I looked over at him and smiled and nodded at him. When he didn’t say anything I turned my attention back to the window. I started to see the beach so I knew we were getting close to the dock where the yacht was waiting.

“Okay lads we are nearly there. Please just behave until we get on the yacht and as soon as we leave the dock you can do what you want as long as it’s legal and safe.” Paul smiled at the boys who were pretty much jumping in there seats right now. I just rolled my eyes at the childish ‘adults’ sitting all around me. I think they forget how old they actually are sometimes. Within 5 minutes we are at the dock getting out of the car with a group of paps waiting for the boys. I still wonder how on earth they knew we were going to be at the specific dock today. It’s just unreal to me.

“Just keep your head down and ignore everything they say to you.” Harry whispered in my ear. His breath sent chills down my spine. I nodded my head and followed him out of the van. I put my bag on my back and walked in-between Harry and Louis over to the boat. Harry and Louis helped me on the boat. We were shown to the lounge room inside, so I found a spot and put my bag down. The boys proceeded to take off their shirts, but I found myself staring at Harry taking off his shirt leaving him in just his swim trunks. ‘Damn this is going to be a long day.” I thought to myself as I took off my shirt.

A/N:  So Harry and Anna ehhh?? What do you think about there conversation at the beginning of the chapter?

What will happen while they are on the boat (Yacht same difference lol)  

Comment and let me know what you think…..

Thank you to ALL of you who VOTE and COMMENT on my chapters. I work really hard on them and it really motivates me to continue to write and write good (if that makes sense) so please at least VOTE it takes a matter of 1 second to click the VOTE button. And as I’ve said before the more you vote and comment the faster I will update :P Love you all for your feedback and for reading…

Love Allie<3