Chapter 13:

A/N: I decided to go ahead and post chapter 13...........

Anna’s POV

“Your damn right you are going to that BBQ. That is your family and you need to accept that and meet them and sooner is better then later.” Joey snapped at me.

“Excuse me, but you are NOT the boss of me and I don’t need to do anything you say.” I snapped back at him.

“Sure about that? I’m the one who is giving you a place to live and food on your plate.” He said with raised eyebrows.

“Whatever Joey. You are the one who told me to quit my job that I didn’t need to work.” I said.

“Just go get dressed we are already late.” Joey said pushing me lightly up to my room.

Once I got to my room I threw a black beanie on my head and left my messy curly hair down. I took off the tank top I’m wearing and put on a low cut white t-shirt. I then put on a pair of black skinny jeans and then a pair of white and black converse. I sprayed some Japanese Cherry Blossom body spray on and walked back downstairs to find Joey on the phone with some waiting for me. (Outfit on sidebar)

“Ready.” I snarled at him.

“Alright see you soon bye.” He said before he hung up the phone.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“Louis he was wondering if we were coming or not.” Joey said.

“I vote we don’t go.” I smiled.

“Well we are both dressed and I just told him we are leaving now.” He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Since when were you so mean and bossy?” I asked him. Joey and I always have had a good relationship so I don’t know why we seem to be bickering a lot lately.

“Between stress at work and then you being so stubborn about getting to know your only brother, so that is why I’m so mean and bossy lately.” He smiled.

“Well I like you better when you would stay out of my life and let me do what I want to do with MY life.” I smiled at him.

“If I let you do that you would never get to know Louis or his family.” He smirked at me.

“True.” I smiled knowing he was true.

Louis’ POV

“So Lou where is Anna I can’t wait to meet her.” My mum smiled at me.

“I just called her Joey and he said they are just about to leave their flat.” I said. I thought I was nervous about seeing and talking to Anna the other day, but I was wrong I more nervous today.

“You okay Lou?” My mum asked me.

“Just not sure on how today will go. Anna isn’t on talking terms with El or Dani so I don’t know how awkward it will be ya know? Plus we don’t really have a relationship either.” I said.

“Yea I remember you telling me about that. Just tell El and Dani to be friendly just not try and talk to Anna today. That’s all you can do. This is a big change in Anna’s life from what you and Joey have told me, so give her time.” Mum said. I nodded my head and pulled her into a hug.

“I love you babe.” Mum said.

“Love you too.” I said.

“I’m going to go talk to El and Danielle.” I told my mum. She nodded and went to find Anne Harry’s mum.