Chapter 30:

A/N:  Thank you so much for the 16 votes and 8 comments! You guys are amazing maybe we can get 20 votes on this chapter????? And possibly 10 comments?? I got 78 reads on the last chapter so I know you can do it… anyways here is chapter 30……

Eleanor’s POV

Louis spent all of last night tossing and turning. He was so broken after he heard Anna tell all of us what her dad did to her. His own daughter was some twisted game to him. Louis was currently in the bathroom taking a shower. I was hoping the hot water would help get rid of the dark bags under his eyes if not Lou was going to have to load up the make-up on Louis today, so he didn’t look so tired.

“Hey babe can you go wake up Harry and Anna please. If he doesn’t answer the door take the spare key I have. It’s on my nightstand.” Louis asked from the bathroom.

“Yeah.” I smiled even though he couldn’t see me. I got up earlier and taken a shower and got ready for the day, so I just grabbed the spare key and left the room and walked over to Harry’s hotel room. I knocked on the door multiple times before I realized no one was going to open the door. I took the key out of my pocket and slipped it into the door. I opened the door and walked in to see the couch empty. There wasn’t even any evidence that anyone slept on it. At this point I started to get a little nervous. I knew there was only one other place that Harry and Anna could be. The Bedroom! I walked over to the bedroom door and knocked on it. I heard nothing, so I slowly reached for the doorknob and opened the door quietly. AS I opened the door I saw Harry and Anna wrapped in each other’s arms sleeping peacefully. Anna had her back against his chest with her head resting on his arm, while his other arm was laid loosely on her back. (What Harry and Anna look like) ‘They look so cute.’ I thought to myself. ‘No I can’t think that Louis is going to flip if he finds out about this.’ I said to myself. As I was talking to myself I saw Anna’s eyes open slightly then open as wide as they could.

“El?” She whispered softly. I just nervously waved at her, not knowing what to say or do. She gently got out of Harry’s lose grip and stood out of the bed. We nodded her head in the direction of the living room. I walked out and she followed me closing the bedroom door behind her.

“El nothing happened. I just- you can’t tell Louis. He would seriously kill the both of us.” She said.

“That didn’t look like nothing Anna.” I said to her with raised eyebrows.

“I feel safe with Harry and I needed and wanted to feel safe last night.” She said shyly.

“Look Anna I don’t care what’s going on between you and Harry. I personally think you would be great together. Louis on the other hand might have a problem with it.” I said.

“God please don’t tell Louis. I’m begging you.” She begged me as water filled her eyes.

“What’s going on in here?” A groggy looking Harry asked as he entered the room.

“Anna, are you okay?” Harry asked Anna while rushing over to her and grabbing her face in his hands.

“So are you two like dating or?” I asked smiling like an idiot at them.  Harry let go of her face and turned to look at me.

“We are still just in the process of getting to know each other.” Harry said looking at Anna smiling. She nodded agreeing with his statement.

“Are you going to tell Louis?” Anna asked me softly probably nervous at what I’ll say.